Author Topic: GSX Couatl Constant Restarts  (Read 6945 times)

N76055

• AirTeamImages
GSX Couatl Constant Restarts
« on: November 21, 2022, 08:15:15 pm »
Couatl/GSX Loads properly, but as soon as jetways begin to move, it crashes and immediately restarts the couatl service.

This happens over and over again, eventually I get a very generic error. Disabling AI traffic fixes the issue, but previous version worked fine with AI.

couatl v4.8 (build 5086)
panic log started on Mon Nov 21 12:52:14 2022

problem raised by addon <no traceback available>
IndexError: tuple index out of range
{}

grouner

Re: GSX Couatl Constant Restarts
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 05:17:00 pm »
I have the same issue. Until FSDT finds a cure for this issue I found, for me, that disabling AI detection in the SODE Manager Platform resolves the couatl issue and allows you to run your AI aircraft. The jetways, however, will only work for your aircraft. I hope this works for you.

GRouner

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 12:29:59 pm »
This happens over and over again, eventually I get a very generic error. Disabling AI traffic fixes the issue, but previous version worked fine with AI.

Please enable logging and post the complete error log ( ZIPPED and Attached to a post ), because the panic log doesn't contain enough data for us to understand the problem.

grouner

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2022, 02:04:12 pm »
My reports are attached.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 04:53:17 pm »
My reports are attached.

Your log don't show anything wrong, other than as soon you loaded the scenery, you exited the sim. Or it really crashed ( the whole sim ) ?

grouner

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2022, 05:18:52 pm »
No, P3Dv4 does not crash but cache keeps reloading every time the SODE gates begin to operate for the AI aircraft.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 06:33:48 pm by grouner »

grouner

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2022, 06:40:09 pm »
I am attaching the SODE log to see if this can explain anything...

Papacoach

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2022, 01:58:31 am »
Seeing similar behavior at KORD in P3dv5, couatl restarts repeatedly on it's own. This started after updating with fsdt installer 11/24.

Papacoach

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2022, 03:28:39 pm »
Any idea why the sode AI setting would trigger the constant restarts and ultimate sim CTD? Started after the update on the 24th.

Papacoach

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2022, 02:24:21 pm »
Open item still.

grouner

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2022, 05:14:26 pm »
Umberto, can you please look into this? It's very frustrating.

GRouner

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2022, 05:26:13 pm »
Are you all using P3D V4 ? I just checked with V5, and no problems even when jetways dock to AI

Papacoach

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2022, 06:34:44 pm »
Thanks for looking at this. I did run the installer/updater today to make sure all files are current. It did require two times before no additional files were being downloaded.

Just to confirm... This is with the SODE settings AI detection set to TRUE in the SODE manager. In P3Dv5 when I load any aircraft at KORD couatl goes into a loop of resetting followed by a sim ctd after a number of couatl involuntary restarts. The objects that are triggered to reset like some term structures, jetways etc disappear and reappear like I selected the rebuild function. This continues with no change to the couatl log. It simply asks if the sim crashed no matter how many times couatl loops.

With the SODE AI detect set to false the sim works as it should, but of course there is no jetway connection to any AI aircrafts at any airport equipped with SODE jetways. I've used this feature without issue for a long time, and enjoy the extra immersion. This issue started after I updated the GSX on 11/24.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 06:37:17 pm by Papacoach »

grouner

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2022, 10:03:24 pm »
I have P3Dv4.

Papacoach

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2022, 09:41:33 pm »
If I fly into KORD the airport loads, except for the jetways, and will not start looping. However if I select any services the loop begins.