Author Topic: KORD with GSX PRO  (Read 1616 times)

flyer12

KORD with GSX PRO
« on: November 15, 2022, 06:53:22 pm »
I love KORD from FSDREAM and I was wondering how GSX PRO Integrates with this airport if I bought it on the MS Store (My Bad Mistake). Does it Fix the Gates so you can walk through them? Will it be able to read the profile / build the profile correctly. I am ready to buy GSX PRO just wanted to verify :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KORD with GSX PRO
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 11:13:30 am »
GSX Pro will install an unencrypted version of all FSDT airports you bought on the Marketplace, so the problem of reading the scenery doesn't exists. And, if you enabled the SU10 Navdata option in the GSX Config Panel, GSX will be able to read ANY scenery bought on the Marketplace.

The GSX custom profile that is also automatically downloaded for KORD by the GSX Pro installer, has all vehicle positions customized, adds docking systems and custom pushback routes at almost all gates.

I'm not sure what do you mean with "Fix the Gates so you can walk through them", what's there to fix ? Do you mean walk as in first-person Avatar ? MSFS doesn't allow that by default, although there's an add-on coming out soon that will allow that. However, you can surely use the Showcase drone camera too look around the scenery.

flyer12

Re: KORD with GSX PRO
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 03:24:57 pm »
Thanks Umberto, that explanation helps a lot. I really enjoy your products and will be purchasing GSX Pro Soon. Keep up the awesome work!!