Author Topic: Air Force One Takeoff From OHAREX  (Read 30038 times)

SirIsaac726

Re: Air Force One Takeoff From OHAREX
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2010, 12:38:37 am »
How would you know ???

Maybe you and I have different definitions of the word "well".  I know because I have a computer better than yours that doesn't run it will unless I do major tweaking.

And based off your videos and screenshots, you are getting very low quality with low frame rates.

But hey, if it works for you and you are okay with it, then that is great. ;)

jf5999

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2010, 06:06:25 pm »
You may want to consider moving over to the 530 completely for FSX. It will get you better FSX performance, I think.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 03:20:11 am »
You may want to consider moving over to the 530 completely for FSX. It will get you better FSX performance, I think.

As I have said,I use both of them. However,their are different addons on both of them;the majority on Dell Inspiron 530s. Both computers can be upgraded to meet my needs in the future. :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 04:32:38 pm »
Dell Inspiron 530s                                                           Dell Inspiron 530
Intel Dual Core 2180@2.00Ghz                                          Intel Dual Core E5300@2.5Ghz
4Gb Ram                                                                       4Gb Ram
Nvidia GeForce 9500Gt 1024Mb DDR2                                 PNY GeForce 9800Gt 1024Mb GDDR3
Thermaltake Tough power Express 450W(in addition to)        XION Super Nova 800W

jf5999,

I hope that answers your Question!!! :)  

Okay, that explain the FPS problem you have and YES why two systems?
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2010, 05:06:27 pm »
Lindbergh72, I know I have said before in a previous post but have no problem saying it again;Fsx standard is on the 530s with alot of addons,both sceneries and planes.I should add to the fact before I made upgrades to 530s,there was a limit to what I could do;but now I have sceneries that require FSX SP2 that I am glad to have......FSDT perhaps :) As for the Dell 530 I have FSX Gold and PMDG's 747-400X Queen of the Skies to name......yes I have two systems for a practical reason which at some time down the road I will build a home cockpit. As for the FPS,I have recently discovered that when set to unlimited and which ever plane I am flying at the time outside of an airport scenery,"the FPS has gone up tremdously". To be able to show what I said in the former sentence,I'll have to take a picture with the settings showing exactly the FPS at the time. "To note, I have'nt been able to use my Dell 530 lately because of video card problem and thus can't use FSX on that one anytime soon".

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 08:13:16 pm »
Lindbergh72, I know I have said before in a previous post but have no problem saying it again;Fsx standard is on the 530s with alot of addons,both sceneries and planes.I should add to the fact before I made upgrades to 530s,there was a limit to what I could do;but now I have sceneries that require FSX SP2 that I am glad to have......FSDT perhaps :) As for the Dell 530 I have FSX Gold and PMDG's 747-400X Queen of the Skies to name......yes I have two systems for a practical reason which at some time down the road I will build a home cockpit. As for the FPS,I have recently discovered that when set to unlimited and which ever plane I am flying at the time outside of an airport scenery,"the FPS has gone up tremdously". To be able to show what I said in the former sentence,I'll have to take a picture with the settings showing exactly the FPS at the time. "To note, I have'nt been able to use my Dell 530 lately because of video card problem and thus can't use FSX on that one anytime soon".

Ok...I remember this conversation..There is nothing wrong with have multi computers.  As do I have the same with the same project in mind.  However, freeware payware or not.  You need something better especially if you are posting videos and pics....Cause we all  know that the quality is a D-.  Not trying to do you dirty...You are still cool.  But your PC is hating on your frames. :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2010, 08:56:05 pm »

Ok...I remember this conversation..There is nothing wrong with have multi computers.  As do I have the same with the same project in mind.  However, freeware payware or not.  You need something better especially if you are posting videos and pics....Cause we all  know that the quality is a D-.  Not trying to do you dirty...You are still cool.  But your PC is hating on your frames. :)

Yes I agree with Junior ;) You have to do something with that graphic/shimmering, if U know what I mean?  ::)
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2010, 11:45:58 pm »

Yes I agree with Junior ;) You have to do something with that graphic/shimmering, if U know what I mean?  ::)
I'll have to show you the proof the next time I use FSX ;)

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2010, 11:51:07 pm »
Please do...do something!   :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2010, 04:33:31 pm »
Hey Pup, check out this thread on the Aerosoft forum, the suggestions do work.   ;)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2010, 02:53:10 pm »
For practical reasons to show for the FPS,two pictures will be shown.

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2010, 04:41:39 pm »
 :( Very bad, I'm sorry to say so...  :-[

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 06:55:29 pm »
Huh???? I'm puzzled,since in the second shot it shows FPS at 44.9!!!!! :P Where does FPS have to be at to be great ???

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2010, 07:06:09 pm »
Huh???? I'm puzzled,since in the second shot it shows FPS at 44.9!!!!! :P Where does FPS have to be at to be great ???

All that is out the window when your videos come out "Chopped and Screwed".  Not to mention the pic quality....looking like the edge of a table saw.   :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2010, 07:11:54 pm »

All that is out the window when your videos come out "Chopped and Screwed".  Not to mention the pic quality....looking like the edge of a table saw.   :)
NO!!! table saws don't exist in FSX :D planes,ground support,ground traffic,airports,etc. Hmm.....nothing wrong with the second shot quailty eh? :)