Author Topic: no take of ai traffic runway34  (Read 1523 times)

ashun

no take of ai traffic runway34
« on: October 12, 2022, 02:36:54 pm »
I have FSDT LSZH and FSLTL traffic installed. There is no take off of AI traffic from runway 34. All aircraft pile up at the starting point and sit there. Any solution for it/

best wishes

Brokenbroccoli

Re: no take of ai traffic runway34
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 05:57:17 pm »
Yeah, in real life RWY34 is very rarely used for T/O anyway. 90%+ of the time planes take off RWY28 (RWY10 when there is Northeast wind), heavy planes (A321 and bigger) mostly take off RWY16, sometimes RWY28, too. During the day RWY14 is used for landings.
In the evening (I think after 2100LT) they switch to landings on RWY28 or RWY34 and take offs from RWY32.

I'd love if AI would use it like this. With AI traffic enabled (AIG or FSLTL) I'm the only one using RWY28/10.

ashun

Re: no take of ai traffic runway34
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2022, 11:14:34 am »
My problem is solved. I had both FSDT and ASOBO zurich activated creating conflict. I deleted ASOBO zurich and now aircrafts take off from all runways.
I agree that it would be great to have real life ai movement.  Many airports with single or parallel runways, FSLTL is fairly good in depicting real life scenario but airports like LSZH or EHAM it may be difficult. May be in future FSLTL  will use flightradar data for AI take off and landing.