Author Topic: Refueling system is not quite right for PMDG 737-800  (Read 3061 times)

Leopardo Di Cardio

Re: Refueling system is not quite right for PMDG 737-800
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2022, 11:27:50 pm »
Jesus Christ. are you serious?
how did I say 'you done me a great favor' if I don't understand those links and answers that you posted up there.
I just don't understand why you so obsessed with this argument that happened a few mins ago.
like threads titles says, one for boarding, one for fueling.
You are making me uncomfortable in the way that you talk,
No wonder WebMaximus talked about your arrogant attitude.
Just stop replying this thread as you have already consider it as completely useless.
Thank you!

Writing to the administrator how he should write or prefer not to write at all makes me smile. I read the entire thread and to be honest, it was fully and comprehensibly described, so the writing seems to me to be a deliberate provocation rather than a real question about a binding problem. And the administrator is what he is, sometimes slightly arrogant, but we are all different, but I have to admit that the effort to help with problems is maximal. There is no point in dissecting anything, we are here for GSX and those who are not, have nothing to do here. 8)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 11:30:59 pm by Leopardo Di Cardio »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Refueling system is not quite right for PMDG 737-800
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2022, 02:39:41 pm »
Just stop replying this thread as you have already consider it as completely useless.Thank you!

You continue missing the point, which I already explained so many times: the "useless" word was ONLY related to the fact you opened two threads, one about Refueling and *other* things, and another one about Refueling again, and then you started posting the same questions and even the same images on BOTH!

THAT and ONLY THAT was "useless", so I just MERGED the two topics into one. THAT'S IT. I hope you finally understand now, what I meant when I said "useless". And sorry but, sometimes I fail to really understand what you are writing, are you using an online translator maybe ?