Author Topic: Objects missing / Pink textures and errors starting GSX  (Read 15216 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Objects missing / Pink textures and errors starting GSX
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2024, 11:25:58 am »
Thanks for your reports. In fact, we should hide and ignore that option in MSFS, since you can't really create your own operator livery in MSFS, which is what that option was about.

fafoair

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2024, 09:40:15 pm »
THANK YOU LAUREN THANK YOUUUU!
IS THIS THE PROBLEM! IS YOUR THE RESOLUTION!

Jonath0n

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2024, 07:37:34 am »
Hello!
Almost all the ground equipment and crew are pink for me, and it's quite distracting for when I'm setting up my aircraft.
I was wondering if there's a way I can just download a texture pack, as both the online and offline FSDT installers have been giving me a few issues, and would prefer if possible not to try to deal with them over some textures.

Tried searching for a good forum to ask this in and this was the best place I could find.
I use MFS2020

-Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2024, 04:20:05 pm »
The only possible cause for pink textures are:

- You haven't completed a full install with a full update

OR

- You haven't updated with Live Updater and used only the Offline installer, which won't update textures and model. Before you run the Offline installer (assuming you need it, usually you don't), you must first run a normal update

OR

- You have enabled the "Virtual Airlines override" feature, which is only relevant to P3D