Author Topic: [Working Profile] Asobo (& Working Title) Boeing 747-8i  (Read 3186 times)

chotaire

[Working Profile] Asobo (& Working Title) Boeing 747-8i
« on: May 18, 2023, 02:27:13 am »
[Working Profile] Asobo (& Working Title) Boeing 747-8i

This is the first and fully working profile for the Asobo (& Working Title) Boeing 747-8i.
Not all doors open on this stock Asobo plane, so here's a custom profile with improvements.
This has been created/tested on the upcoming MSFS AAU2 Update (June 2023) that features an all improved Boeing 747-8i.
Get it while it's hot, you will no longer fly the Salty for a little while once Microsoft releases this update ;)

• Services will only use doors that can actually be visually opened (Stairs, Catering, Baggage, Boarding, Deboarding).
  • Fixed fuel truck configuration. It was completely broken in stock profile, but here it's pixel perfect.
  • At this time there is an issue with the spawned GPU power cable on this plane so I can't test it. I kept the position from my Salty profile.
  • Positions and angles of all services have been carefully reworked, finding the best balance e.g. so doors won't clip through catering trucks.
  • Doors will automatically open and close during (de)boarding and catering.
  • All services (incl. De-Icing) carefully tested at multiple airports and different parking spots / ramps / gates.
  • Ready for upcoming GSX Pro Lavatory and Water services (not yet tested).

Installation

Unpack the contained folder to %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes
If the Airplanes folder doesn't exist then just create it.

Screenshots

Check out https://imgur.com/a/8Or332u (Salty).

« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 02:47:39 am by chotaire »

chotaire

Re: [Working Profile] Asobo (& Working Title) Boeing 747-8i
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 02:29:57 am »
My GSX profile for the Asobo (& Working Title) Boeing 787-10 can be found here, also tested with the MSFS AAU2 Update:
https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,27734.msg181539/.html