Author Topic: AI plane marketplace Microsoft  (Read 2919 times)

Tominisailor

AI plane marketplace Microsoft
« on: September 07, 2022, 01:12:43 am »
I am here a pilote life by Top Swiss do you have a solution about your LFSB scenery which i bought on the MSFs Marketplace….AI plane are using the grass runway just puzzled about it how can you fix it for me would realy help for my immersion..thanks in advance

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AI plane marketplace Microsoft
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 10:17:12 am »
The grass Runway 15R is correctly flagged to be closed for all takeoff and landings in the scenery, and AI should always use the longest runway with an ILS so, even if we didn't close it, they shouldn't use it.

Tominisailor

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 12:58:20 pm »
Hi thank you for answering.
But believe me the Ai do use the grass runways for take offs (landing no problems) last day on live traffic MSFS most of them toke off from 15 R .depend on winds some Ai sometimes also taxi on forever and long distance from 33L. I don’t know about the FSDT installer version of it, but my marketplace version of LFSB show me such a behavior. Just asking have you tested the marketplace version….to be more precise the AI taxi on bravo turn onto foxtrot cross the long runway and use the grass runways for take offs..very annoying indeed.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 01:28:53 pm by Tominisailor »

GGCH_BOOMer

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 12:54:31 pm »
Same thing here on FSDT installer. AI use the grass runway and taxi forever depending.
Flight Simmer since 1989 and a big fan of aviation in general
https://www.youtube.com/c/GeekGamingCH

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2022, 12:14:31 am »
 Best thing to do is report it to Asobo so that there's more reason for them to fix the AI engine of the sim.

Shack95

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2022, 11:34:07 pm »
The grass Runway 15R is correctly flagged to be closed for all takeoff and landings in the scenery, and AI should always use the longest runway with an ILS so, even if we didn't close it, they shouldn't use it.
When using AIG or FSLTL, all AI planes taxi to runway 15R instead of runway 15. They don’t take off from rwy 15R but are stuck on the taxiway leading to said runway. I haven‘t seen a single plane taxiing to runway 15 since I‘ve been using AIG or FSLTL. Is this a sim problem or could it be fixed in the addon? I haven‘t seen this on other airports.