Author Topic: FSDT Installer  (Read 1862 times)

Yannes2812-GER

FSDT Installer
« on: September 06, 2022, 12:02:17 pm »
Hi, when trying to update all my products from FSDT via the FSDT Installer, sth seems to be wrong (see the screenshot attached).
The downloader is not finding the files on the server, nor on the mirror server.
I've tried reinstalling the Installer, still no improvement

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT Installer
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 12:49:54 pm »
There several things wrong in your screenshot, your installed seems to be an old version, since it doesn't have the icons to show/hide MSFS or FSX/P3D product and this, added with the fact is not downloading files which are surely online, seems to indicate a problem caused by an antivirus or a firewall blocking the downloads and preventing to get the correct version.

- Configure the antivirus to add the whole Addon Manager folder to the antivirus EXCLUSIONS.

- Be sure you don't have a firewall that might block downloads

- Download and install the current version of the FSDT Universal Installer.

Yannes2812-GER

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 01:37:37 pm »
Yes and no.
This is the version where you can hide/display the simulators possible.
After clicking on Update at GSX, this page becomes visible. I have downloaded the latest FSDT Universal Installer

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 01:42:56 pm »
This is the version where you can hide/display the simulators possible.

It doesn't look like that from your screenshot, please follow the previous steps, especially antivirus/firewall, since there's no reason why the downloads would fail, the file and the urls listed there are surely correct.

Yannes2812-GER

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2022, 02:29:42 pm »
Okay, after another re-install and a reboot, the problem seems to be fixed. Thanks for the help!