Author Topic: Specially trained flight crew  (Read 2113 times)

Flightdoc

Specially trained flight crew
« on: September 05, 2022, 09:50:41 pm »
Certain crews spend time with yogis in order to hone their ability to board...
Flightdoc

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Specially trained flight crew
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 01:00:07 am »
Certain crews spend time with yogis in order to hone their ability to board...

Look your screenshot carefully enough, and you'll notice the ONLY thing working correctly in that image is...precisely the crew! The REAL problem is not GSX, of course, it's the JETWAY that hasn't docked to the door.

As explained countless of times, there's no way from the SDK to know if a jetway docked, to which door, and if it has docked completely or not. If we could know about this situation, we might have issued some kind of warning, like "jetway not docked completely, passengers won't work", which is what is supposed to happen in real life. But since we don't have any means to know *where* and *how* the jetway connected or where its entrance is, passenger/crew walk to a path ASSUMING the jetway docked correctly, which is *exactly* what you can see in your screenshot.

The only way to fix this, is to use the GSX parking customization and edit the STOP position in a way the Jetway will dock correctly on the Main exit, which is why the parking customization has a TEST function ( press NumPad 5 when editing a Parking ), which will actually *call* the jetway while editing, making it extremely easy to find the Stop position.

Flightdoc

Re: Specially trained flight crew
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 01:04:11 am »
Yes, I knew this was a jetway position problem it was intended as a joke  :)  Yes, I found the issue this morning and I will adjust the parking position.
Flightdoc