Author Topic: ASOBO EDDF - GSX Profile  (Read 2616 times)

GERAirborne272

ASOBO EDDF - GSX Profile
« on: September 05, 2022, 07:39:57 pm »
This is a GSX Profile for EDDF - Frankfurt/ a.M. It´s made on ASOBO EDDF Premium-Version. I don´t know if it works with default.

If you own the premium version of EDDF you need to disable the jetways for EDDF in gsx config.

This is the first version supporting all Gates A.

- VDGS

- Custom pushback

- Custom vehicle positioning

HOW TO INSTALL:

unzip the file and place it in here:  user>username<AppData>Roaming>virtuali>GSX>MSFS)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 03:02:31 pm by GERAirborne272 »

GERAirborne272

Re: ASOBO EDDF - GSX Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 09:48:44 pm »
If you want to download the updates please visit https://flightsim.to/file/39911/gsx-pro-profile-for-eddf-frankfurt-a-m

spider83

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2022, 07:54:18 pm »
Hi!

Thanks for your EDDF-profile.
I've a question about the jetways:
I've the MSFS Deluxe with EDDF (Asobo) and some mods (logos, ...). For the new GSX-Jetways I have to disable EDDF in GSX-config. But than, I see the GSX-jetways sometimes inside the terminal and some of them right of the VDGS (and not on the left side).
When I enable EDDF in GSX-config, then I have the standard jetways (metal) on the correct side (not inside the terminal, on the right place, ...).

Do you have any idea?

« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 08:12:46 pm by spider83 »

spider83

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2022, 08:13:41 pm »
Screenshot from A-Gates.
A-Plus is correct

GERAirborne272

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2022, 12:54:34 pm »
Screenshot from A-Gates.
A-Plus is correct
It is the other way round. If you disable the EDDF bgl in GSX, then you won´t see the GSX jetways.

spider83

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2022, 01:19:06 pm »
I know  ;)
But - when i'm disable it, than the jetways are plaed correctly. When the GSX-jewtways are enabled (glass jetways) then it looks liked my screenshot (the jetways is inside the terminal or on the right side (instead of the left side) ... and so on.
Thats my problem and I find no solution. Have you an idea?

GERAirborne272

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2022, 08:08:38 pm »
I think you have a thought error. Disabling in gsx doesn´t mean that you disable gsx at all. You just disable gsx jetways. If you don´t disable EDDF bgl in gsx, gsx will replace the original jetways. But the gsx jetways are all over the place. Disable EDDF in gsx config and you are fine. If you disable them then you will see EDDF Asobo jetways. Those EDDF Asobo jetways you can control with gsx too. Like "operate jetways", request boarding" and "request deboarding". No issues at all.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 08:17:30 pm by GERAirborne272 »