Author Topic: Turn around time for support email  (Read 2828 times)

glc100o

Turn around time for support email
« on: September 02, 2022, 12:40:22 am »
I emailed support on Monday regarding no notification regarding upgrade coupons from P3ed Products to MSFS. I have not received an answer so far, and am assuming you guys are backed up with new release of GSX Pro. If that is so just let me know the expected turn around time at this point.

Thanks
Greg

glc100o

Re: Turn around time for support email
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 09:41:36 pm »
I do apologize I did find an email to purchase KORD for MSFS via a special link from 2021, but nothing for GSX Pro. Since GSX Pro was just released I would have expected to have seen that email recently, but nothing from FSDT on that one. None of my FSDT emails go the junk folder.

Greg

glc100o

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 06:20:09 pm »
I am mystified by lack of response from FSDT either by email or to these posts, which means I am sitting on purchasing these products.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 10:27:12 pm »
I checked the emails, and the last email I have from you it's from 2019. Tried searching with the email you used on the forum and by name, nothing.

glc100o

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 12:57:37 am »

Virtuali,
I just now sent another one to support@virtualisoftware.com. The email on my account profile is correct. Must be the other email got lost.

Thanks,
Greg

flytrumpet767

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2022, 07:29:26 pm »
As I mentioned in another thread. I sent 2 emails regarding upgrading price, and haven't received a reply.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2022, 11:43:46 pm »
I just now sent another one to support@virtualisoftware.com. The email on my account profile is correct. Must be the other email got lost.

I replied to you September 8th.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2022, 11:48:35 pm »
As I mentioned in another thread. I sent 2 emails regarding upgrading price, and haven't received a reply.

We sent you another copy of all the upgrade offers for the product you qualify for, which were sent when those products came out.