Author Topic: Several GSX issues with v5.3 and FSLA320FAM  (Read 2526 times)

Alpolex

Re: Several GSX issues with v5.3 and FSLA320FAM
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2023, 10:41:24 pm »
Servus,

any news regarding this consistent issues which spread across all functions?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2023, 04:12:20 am »
Your fix is completely useless, since there's a proper option in the settings which, of course, is even more efficient a proper ( the code that plays the voice it's just skipped ), compared to the useless taking of a sound channel to play an empty wave.
I know this isn't really relevant to the person you were responding to, but the setting only enables or disables it completely. You can't select which individual ones you want. For me, the only calls that would be relevant would be the fuel truck on its way and the one that tells me to load the fuel with the aircraft's refueling system. If I want to make sure that those are the only calls that play, the only way to do it would be to make the other ones empty wave files.
Captain Kevin

Alpolex

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2023, 12:07:35 pm »
Your fix is completely useless, since there's a proper option in the settings which, of course, is even more efficient a proper ( the code that plays the voice it's just skipped ), compared to the useless taking of a sound channel to play an empty wave.
I know this isn't really relevant to the person you were responding to, but the setting only enables or disables it completely. You can't select which individual ones you want. For me, the only calls that would be relevant would be the fuel truck on its way and the one that tells me to load the fuel with the aircraft's refueling system. If I want to make sure that those are the only calls that play, the only way to do it would be to make the other ones empty wave files.

For me this option simply does not work at all. Whethter I check or uncheck it, sounds are persistent.

Alpolex

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2023, 01:58:32 pm »
Hello, any feedback?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2023, 11:42:59 am »
For me this option simply does not work at all. Whethter I check or uncheck it, sounds are persistent.

Here's a video showing the option to disable aural cues works:

https://youtu.be/oJYg4pzhhPA

Alpolex

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2023, 04:46:28 pm »
That's really nice to see, but for me and several other users, it does not...
What about the other issues, like misplaced sound files for pushback, pushback itself where the aircraft is thrown into the air for a second etc.?

Ticostar

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2023, 05:05:37 pm »
I can confirm the issue with the pushback "drop" after disconnecting the pushback truck, also this doesn't matter which airport. I have this issue with every pushback.
For the Air-Start issue:
I know that an option was implemented for starting an engine before pushback (that was mainly implemented for aircraft without APU) but even with configuring the FSLabs with this feature, requesting a pushback leaded to undefined waiting times (GSX Menu only suggested to complete p/b here or abort p/b). No Ramp Agent walking at all, Tow Truck not doing anything etc. Coutal restarts etc. didn't do anything

Alpolex

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2023, 07:00:51 pm »
Because videos can obviously only show the problems:

Video:

00:46 Ready to Push and Tug in Position -> Tug not in position
01:16 Direction can be choosen
01:50 Release Parking Brake
01:56 Aircraft rumbles while the tug starts pushback
03:52 Aircraft rumbles while the tug is removed

Michael Moe

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2023, 01:30:18 pm »
Has the boarding integration with FSLabs changed? When i use the GSX from the MCDU the boarding started sounds makes a loop and after 15 or so loops the Couatl crashed and offcourse interrupted the loading.
FSL A321SL
Michael Moe

Alpolex

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2023, 04:05:51 pm »
Has the boarding integration with FSLabs changed? When i use the GSX from the MCDU the boarding started sounds makes a loop and after 15 or so loops the Couatl crashed and offcourse interrupted the loading.
FSL A321SL
Michael Moe

Those are the horrible GSX boarding sounds. Same issue here. Just delete every "Boarding" sound in GSX. The only solution so far which was working.

okupton

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2023, 08:06:22 pm »
Same here regarding items 1-3 that started this thread. 

Alpolex

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2023, 02:26:32 pm »
Good  support. Helped me to get rid of P3D and finally give up this hobby. Thanks :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2023, 03:47:44 pm »
Good  support. Helped me to get rid of P3D and finally give up this hobby. Thanks :)

You REALLY "gave up this hobby" now, because you didn't like the GSX boarding sounds that has been there for years and you said yourself you know how to delete them ? Was that supposed to be a joke ?

Of course, the option to suppress them surely works. But now, given your reference to the sounds named "Boarding", it seems you are confusing two very different sound types, and the option only deals with the NEW ones ( called "audio cues" ) that give a feedback of the operation chosen.

NOTHING to do with the boarding sounds made by passengers, they have been there for years, and nowhere we ever said that option is supposed to remove those.

yurirodin

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2023, 08:56:42 pm »
Here's a video that illustrates the pushback "jumping" that was referred to in this thread. This effect happens at the beginning and end of the pushback process when the nosewheel is raised and lowered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isZ1BsdqbBM
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 03:33:17 pm by virtuali »