Author Topic: AMSTERDAM INSTALL PROBLEM  (Read 13670 times)

WOODY

AMSTERDAM INSTALL PROBLEM
« on: January 29, 2010, 08:39:22 pm »
PLEASE HELP
I have purchased the above and am having problems installing it
Error code eseelerate error 25001 seriel no not found.This happens after installation when i try to run fs9.
Also fs9 will not load since installing this software.
OS windows 7.
I did install it recentley but had to purchase it again duee to a new pc(didnt mind as it was good sceney)
Noe the thing doest work at all.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it..
Please help.... >:( :( :( :( :( :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AMSTERDAM INSTALL PROBLEM
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 09:17:11 pm »
That error is because you inserted your Serial number wrong. Pay attention not to confuse the letter O with the number 0, don't put extra spaces at the start or at the end of the serial, inserted it exactly as in your purchase receipt.

There wasn't any need to purchase it twice, you should have simply asked how to reactivate it on your new PC.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 09:25:53 pm »
I've checked your order and yes, the issue is that you still have your OLD Serial Number in the registry and THAT was inserted wrong.

Check it better: it's very easy to spot. If you can't still find it, just send an email to support, so we can tell you exactly how to fix it.

WOODY

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 10:28:18 pm »
I now have it working thanks.Is there going to be an update to the taxiway signs?
Is there any chance of a refund as I didnt need to purchase it twice??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 06:46:25 am »
I now have it working thanks.Is there going to be an update to the taxiway signs? Is there any chance of a refund as I didnt need to purchase it twice??

Yes, I can order a refund for the newest one. Just remember, you'll have to use your original serial because, after the refund, the new serial can't be activated anymore.

HBoshuis

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 09:34:29 am »
Goodmorning

I installed both the amsterdam and Lax cloud 9 scenery last wek again on a new computer. Activation code went well after your help. The sceneries are installed in the cloud 9 folder and when i tried it the Lax version worked fine the first time(trail version???)

However when i fly now the Amsterdam as the Lax version are not there (only the default)

When i look in the addon manager there are lighter letters around the product active and serial lines.(addon manager-cloud9-amsterdam-product active.)

Does his mean that the serial number is not inserted??

I,m running also Norton software as the security software.

Best Regards Hans Boshuis

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 11:13:29 am »
When i look in the addon manager there are lighter letters around the product active and serial lines.(addon manager-cloud9-amsterdam-product active.)

Does his mean that the serial number is not inserted??

Exactly the opposite: if the options to register the serial number is disabled, it's because the serial has been already activated successfully so, there's no need to have that option available again.

I,m running also Norton software as the security software.

That's not an antivirus problem. If you had an antivirus problem, the Addon Manager wouldn't run. Since you are seeing its menu, it means it's running correctly.

So, your problem doesn't have anything to do with registration or activation, and must be something else. Check the scenery shows in the Scenery Library. If not, just add it manually.

HBoshuis

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 01:08:46 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply

The cloud 9 amsterdam and lax scenery are in the microsoft games/fs/cloud9 folder.
The default scenery is in the microsoft games/fs/ scenery /cities /amsterdam or la folder.

Does this mean that i remove amsterdam out of the scenery folder and install te folder from cloud9 or do i add it to the scenery folder.

Best regards Hans Boshuis

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 01:11:37 pm »
You don't have to touch anything. You need to only check if the sceneries have been added to the Scenery Library. If not, add them manually but, don't touch any file. Just add their area, if there isn't one, using the Scenery Library commands only.

HBoshuis

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 01:45:06 pm »

Ok what do you mean with scenery library commands. Is that in the fs9 program or is that in the c-partition. The lax and ams scenery is stated under the cloud 9 folder and not in the scenery folder. Do they have to be added in the cities amsterdam folder ?????

Greetz Hans

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2010, 01:51:57 pm »
Ok what do you mean with scenery library commands.

The page in FS9 that controls the Scenery Library

The lax and ams scenery is stated under the cloud 9 folder and not in the scenery folder. Do they have to be added in the cities amsterdam folder ?????

As I've said DO NOT TOUCH the folders!! They are absolutely and utterly correct. Leave them as they are. JUST check there's an entry in the Scenery Library page in FS9 for the sceneries. If there isn't one, add it manually. Don't do anything else, DO NOT move any file.

Just to be sure: have you installed using the latest installer, or some old installer you already had ? If unsure, uninstall everything, then reinstall using the current installer. If you are not sure your version is current, download it again.

HBoshuis

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2010, 10:05:06 pm »
Okay i got amsterdam working. It is now at the nr 1 of the priority list of the scenery library. However i can't get lax to work. I read the manual and they said the lax arial phto has to be inmediatly below the cloud9 scenery. In the manual the cloud9 scenery has priority 1 and the areal photo has priority2. In my scenery library the areal photo  is number 18 and when i select it i go to add area and then to the cloud9 folder on the harddrive selecting Los Angeles. However when i select it and press ok it will go to the subfolder (scenery etc etc) but will not add it to the scenery list. I read the manual again tomorrow andtry it again.

Regards Hans

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2010, 10:09:24 pm »
On Vista or Win 7, don't go into the scenery subfolder, just select it with a single click, then press OK to add the area.