Author Topic: F/A-18 multiplayer Flight planner?  (Read 4553 times)

yannos

F/A-18 multiplayer Flight planner?
« on: January 29, 2010, 12:18:37 am »
Hey all, I am new here! Been lurking for a while but I never posted.

So I was wondering how to get the flight planner up in Multiplayer?

When going in File to load it the Flight Plane, you can't click on it.
I HATE using the GPS when I am in the F/A-18.
I know how to do it it Is SP but it doesn't work on MP. Is there a way around that?

Thanks for your help guys!

jimi08

• FSX BLUE ANGELS
Re: F/A-18 multiplayer Flight planner?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 03:01:05 am »
I have done this many times in multiplayer.  The best way I know how to accomplish this is to go to the File menu once you have entered the sim.  From there select the Flight Planner option and complete the required information and save the flight route.  Once you have finished this, enter back into the sim and look at your right multi function display or MFD.  Located near the top right of the right MFD, you should see the letters "WPT" for waypoint.  Click on the corresponding button then press the button next to the letters "SEQ" for sequence.  From there, you should see your planned route displayed on the MFD.  You should also see some of the information such as the heading bug, selected waypoint, time and distance displayed on your Heads Up Display (HUD).  Hope this helps.

Justin "Jimi" Hendrix
FSX Blue Angels
FSXBA F/A-18C Hornet Latest Download Link: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,6944.msg117011.html#msg1

yannos

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 04:22:54 am »
That's exactly what I do in SP.
Like I said, I can't click the flight planner when I am in MP.
I am hosting, is that why?

jimi08

• FSX BLUE ANGELS
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 08:32:41 am »
I think I found your problem.  While setting up your session, make sure you click on the "Advanced Options" button located at the bottom of the "Choose Host Options" page.  Make sure there is a check in the box next to the option "Players can pause their session".  Once you have the option checked, go ahead and launch the session.  It should work at that point.  Hope this helps.

-Jimi

Justin "Jimi" Hendrix
FSX Blue Angels
FSXBA F/A-18C Hornet Latest Download Link: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,6944.msg117011.html#msg1

yannos

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 01:13:59 am »
Thank you VERY much!
That was the problem.
Thanks!