Author Topic: Request for Kodiak and BlackBox Caravan  (Read 1958 times)

mmaliniak

Request for Kodiak and BlackBox Caravan
« on: August 25, 2022, 09:07:20 pm »
Hi

I have tried and I keep failing - I realise GA and small carriers may not be everyones cup of tea in GSX, but would love to see some small craft/GA love!  :)

PS - Brand New to GSX, steep learning curve.

Mark
London

ps - ihave tried a few times to build a simple Caravan profile - but the stairs and cargo loader keep arriving, i cant stop them for specific airplanes.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 10:06:31 pm by mmaliniak »

Spook

Re: Request for Kodiak and BlackBox Caravan
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 12:39:45 pm »
I am new to GSX too and would love something for the Kodiak...

theweasel68

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 05:07:34 pm »
Great that I have discovered this thread instantly - because I am still hesitating to purchase GSX PRO as I am flying GA only - and here the Kodiak 100 only, waiting for the PC12 of Sim Works as next one to fly.

So I was wondering, if GSX makes sense for GA-flyers? Or do I see loading/unloading of other planes at least, when I fly the Kodiak?

Kiwi0ne

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 11:58:36 pm »
I purchased it as well and I don't think it makes sense for GA actually.  I am a bit disappointed with my purchase. I can't use it with the Citation Longitude for example, but it works with the CJ-4. There are many quirks still unfortunately.

Spook

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 09:39:05 am »
I am afraid I did the same, I want to use it with the Kodiak but it doesn’t really work disappointingly….

I was hoping that there would be an update or something that would address this but alas it doesn’t like like this will be the case either… I wish I had done more research before I purchased and I now need to find something else as well for use with GA :(

eviltick

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2022, 02:18:24 pm »
I just created a set of Profiles for the Kodiak 100 II.
You can download them here
https://flightsim.to/file/44893/gsx-pro-profiles-for-the-kodiak-100

Please read carefully how to install it and the current issues, but still, it works with all liveries.

Saludos

ma034

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2023, 05:18:00 pm »
I'm glad I found this thread.  I like the concept of GSX but I fly mostly GA (D206 Caravan, Kodiak, CJ-4).  It looks like there is still some issues to work out and I think I will wait a little while longer.