Author Topic: GSX Pro MSFS2020 Future feature suggestion  (Read 1373 times)

MaxVr

GSX Pro MSFS2020 Future feature suggestion
« on: August 25, 2022, 07:30:00 pm »
if it were possible, it would be nice to have some service and animations, for executive flights, both with bizjets and with (for example) private or corporate 737s. I am thinking about the arrival of a sedan or a luxury van, with 4/6 passengers and their crew waiting in front of the aircraft as happens for VIP flights. This is to enjoy the fantastic features of GSX pro even for those who do not fly with liners, but perhaps use bizjet or corporate.
Many thanks for your awesiome work !!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro MSFS2020 Future feature suggestion
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 07:36:17 pm »
We'll surely have this in mind.

GSX for FSX came out 10 years ago, and looked completely different than it is now, we are only at the beginning.

MaxVr

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 07:48:30 pm »
Thanks a lot for your quick and great reply !!

epgd

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 10:22:59 pm »
Hi,
 is it possible for passengers boarding to take their seats and be on board for the entire journey, including staff?
brds

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2022, 12:49:53 am »
is it possible for passengers boarding to take their seats and be on board for the entire journey, including staff?

Let's say it's under consideration...

qqwertz

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 04:51:42 pm »
I only started using GSX Pro a few days ago and love it so far. I am reading through the documentation and may have missed a few items, but there are two things that I would love to see (forgive me if they are already possible, I am still learning)

- It would be great if the Lvars that set the number of pilots and crew to board could also be set in an aircraft profile as a default value. If Simbrief overwrites this, fine, but I am flying a lot of VFR and do not always use Simbrief for preparation. It would be nice if, say, the BN-2 Islander would normally only be boarded by a single pilot.

- There are a lot airplanes with a more narrow fuselage, like the BN-2 Islander, KingAir 350, Cessna 208 etc. Currently, crew and passenger heads stick out of the ceiling when they board. It would be nice to have a "narrow fuselage" flag in the aircraft profile to prevent that from happening. I understand that making the passengers crouch to get in would be challenging, but one could simply remove them as soon as they are on top of the stairs, rather than when they are inside the airplane.

Thanks for GSX Pro and for reading this suggestion,
Peter