Author Topic: Resizer problems  (Read 5346 times)

Deltalpha

Resizer problems
« on: January 26, 2010, 02:14:44 am »
Hey guys,
LOVE the scenery but have 2 problems:
1.The texture resizer dosn't work on Windows7 64x for me. Im logged on as the admin but when I run it in the proper folder, it goes through all the files but tells me access is denied after each one. I right-clicked the program and ran as the admin, but it won't accept the fact that its in the right folder...it tells me to run in the fsdreamteam/phnl/texture folder (which is where it already is). Permissions are set to "full control".

2. When I bought PHNL, I was never offered a discount ( http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2159.0 ). Was gunna get KFLL...:(
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 02:27:08 am by Deltalpha »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Resizer problems
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 12:28:38 pm »
LOVE the scenery but have 2 problems:1.The texture resizer dosn't work on Windows7 64x for me. Im logged on as the admin but when I run it in the proper folder, it goes through all the files but tells me access is denied after each one.

If you installed FS9 in C:\Program Files, it's not enough to simply "be" an user with admin rights. You need to add your user name explicitely to the list of users with full control to C:\Program Files\, and grant full control to yourself. Or, at least, the FSX folder and its subfolders.

I right-clicked the program and ran as the admin, but it won't accept the fact that its in the right folder...it tells me to run in the fsdreamteam/phnl/texture folder (which is where it already is). Permissions are set to "full control".

This because when you ran the first time, it might have completed the process half-way so, some textures were removed and, the 2nd time you ran it, it couldn't find the texture that is telling it that it IS running in the PHNL folder. You might have to uninstall and reinstall the scenery to replace everything as normal.

2. When I bought PHNL, I was never offered a discount ( http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2159.0 ). Was gunna get KFLL...:(

This shouldn't happen: it should propose you any other US scenery at a discount, as soon as you put it in the shopping cart. I've tried it now, and it works. I really can't explain why it didn't, perhaps some unusual browser setting, like a cookie or so.

Deltalpha

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 05:22:22 pm »
When I ran the scenery in-game, everything appeared as normal. Will try the Full Control rights again.

I bought the scenery In-game, so perhaps thats why I never got the discount.

Deltalpha

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 10:49:34 pm »
It worked! Thanks!