Author Topic: Some PHNL AI shots.  (Read 15417 times)

Tom C

Some PHNL AI shots.
« on: January 24, 2010, 12:09:07 pm »
Hi all.
Did some modifications to the AFCAD for FS9, and here's some shots of my AI as it stands now.

Last one is my favourite, Pizza Hut, yummy ;)
Enjoy.

Regards.

Tom C.

Ethan744N763

Re: Some PHNL AI shots.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 06:00:28 pm »
Nice job! Are you using WOAI? Are you going to put the AFCAD on Avsim or something that would be nice

Tom C

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 06:49:40 pm »
Nice job! Are you using WOAI?
Not much, 90% of my AI is custom AIA, AIG TFS, FSP and others all MRAI or TTools installed.

Are you going to put the AFCAD on Avsim or something that would be nice
At the moment, the answer is no.
This is for my own set up only.
Maybe someday I might consider it as a release through AIG Ground, but right now, it would be about 10th on my list of projects.
Regards.

Tom C.

Ethan744N763

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 07:34:22 pm »
Roger, I am starting to learn how to compile the model, flightplan and texture right now. Starting with Mesa Airlines: Go!, Aloha Air Cargo, Island air and Mokule Airlines :)

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 09:32:44 pm »
Not much, 90% of my AI is custom AIA, AIG TFS, FSP and others all MRAI or TTools installed.

That answers my question, I was wondering where Pizza Hut came from.  Is that fictitious, or do they have a corporate jet?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

skimmer

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 09:49:51 pm »
I think you did nice job. I wonder if I can do this with UT2 installed.

Tom C

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 10:13:06 pm »

That answers my question, I was wondering where Pizza Hut came from.  Is that fictitious, or do they have a corporate jet?
Last picture I can find is from 2003 http://www.airliners.net/photo/Pizza-Hut-Inc./Canadair-CL-600-2A12-Challenger/0318573/L/

It came with the UGA Challenger pack Bruce, no idea if they still have it though.
Regards.

Tom C.

Ethan744N763

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 11:45:44 pm »
I just finished compiling all the flightplans, AI models and Airports for all of the airlines that operate in Hawaii! Thank god TTools works for FSX!

I did: Aloha Airlines Cargo, Mesa Airlines: Go!, Mokulele Airlines, Pacific Wings and Island Air

Might delete the WOAI Hawaiin Airlines and make my own...it's fun!

Tom C

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 12:28:42 am »
it's fun!
I've never called it fun, more addictive ;D

Let me know how much fun it gets when you have 862 traffic.bgl files installed. ;)
Regards.

Tom C.

Ethan744N763

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 01:29:08 am »
862?? Wow thats hard-core!

By any chance, have you compiled a Fedex.bgl? AIG made an excellent flightplans file and there are some great AI 727 models out there. But for the DC-10s and MD-11s I just could not get them together etheir because they are not availble anymore or one texture set is for a model that does not exist anymore. WOAI had their's pulled so I am kind of stuck.

Anyway I just finished Air Canada Jazz, Alaska Airlines, Omni Air and Delta Connection :D So addicting! Only downside is it brings my FPS more then I would like and Delta Connection fills 4/5 of the gates at my Imaginesim Atlanta...

Oh and adding Shockwave lights to the AI, it will be cool watching the AI lign up for the runway from the ground ;D

Kevin

• CRJ2
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 01:38:17 am »
Last one is my favourite, Pizza Hut, yummy ;)

I love that plane and I love pizza hut. Thanks for sharing.

KB

Tom C

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 07:31:25 pm »
862?? Wow thats hard-core!
Yup, and about another 100 to add as soon as I can.

By any chance, have you compiled a Fedex.bgl? AIG made an excellent flightplans file and there are some great AI 727 models out there. But for the DC-10s and MD-11s I just could not get them together etheir because they are not availble anymore or one texture set is for a model that does not exist anymore. WOAI had their's pulled so I am kind of stuck.
Yes, I have em installed.
Check my profile for my email, send me yours and let me know what models/paints you need and I'll send them back to you.

Delta Connection fills 4/5 of the gates at my Imaginesim Atlanta...
Connection by itself shouldn't fill that much. you sure you deleted the WOAi ones before adding these?
Delta mainline and Connection should both fill up just over a half, with AirTran filling just under a 1/4.
The rest should then fill it nicely ;D
Regards.

Tom C.

Tom C

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 10:15:27 pm »
3 more to show, some nice GA AI around today ;)

Regards.

Tom C.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 10:36:50 pm »
Very clean. Is this FS9?

Tom C

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 10:44:26 pm »
Yup, FS9.
Have FSX installed, but don't use it much, maybe 1 hour a month if lucky.
I honestly don't like the trouble it's worth. Too many little faults that stand out like a sore thumb, for me at least.
I know others love it, but I just can't get on with it, = the fact I have thousands of Euro's invested in FS9 to simply throw it away.
Regards.

Tom C.