Author Topic: All active Jetways stopped due to Main Module (exe)  (Read 6962 times)

trisho0

Re: All active Jetways stopped due to Main Module (exe)
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2022, 01:59:37 am »
I ran the provided Addon Manager installer and I still have disappearing jetways after calling GSX Jetways service with FSX, P4D and P5D.
Not a success yet, maybe later.

Patricio Valdes

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2022, 02:03:56 am »
Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling SODE ?

jalbino59

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2022, 02:05:11 am »
It just exits. Maybe it's done downloading and not crashing. I can't tell the difference.

It means it has nothing to do, so it quits. In fact, that's exactly what is supposed to happen, considering that with the installer I posted, you surely *do* have the latest version of every file in the Addon Manager folder and, with a further Live Update, it should have downloaded any file that *might* have been updated too, but now included.

However, the Live Update *is* server based so, it's possible, the way servers are acting out these days (we'll reach cloudflare support tomorrow), you might not getting those, so a new full Installer for P3D might still required.

In my case the live update is quitting right after it tries to download assets in step 10 (Geneva in my case) it does not seem to complete that is repeatable every time I try to run it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2022, 02:09:45 am »
In my case the live update is quitting right after it tries to download assets in step 10 (Geneva in my case) it does not seem to complete that is repeatable every time I try to run it.

Why you think this is an error ? It has always been like this: when there's nothing else left to do, it quits. You never see all steps performed, unless you have each and every FSDT product installed, both for FSX/P3D and MSFS.

trisho0

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2022, 02:16:41 am »
FSDT Live Update always closes, and it is normal from my side. It will send a message when something is wrong. So, the updater closes just fine at the end.
Patricio Valdes

jalbino59

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2022, 02:25:20 am »
Why you think this is an error ? It has always been like this: when there's nothing else left to do, it quits. You never see all steps performed, unless you have each and every FSDT product installed, both for FSX/P3D and MSFS.

It makes sense. I have 9 airports and GSX makes 10 products. The issue persists though I'm sure you will find a solution in short order. Thank you. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2022, 02:28:50 am »
It makes sense. I have 9 airports and GSX makes 10 products. The issue persists though I'm sure you will find a solution in short order. Thank you.

With "the issue persist", you mean you have 10 product *installed* but the Live Update doesn't update them ?

trisho0

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2022, 02:34:37 am »
SODE has been uninstalled and installed last night trying to isolate GSX jetways in question. A few minutes ago, I downloaded the Addon Manager Installer I did the installation. Still disappearing jetways after calling GSX Jetways service and exactly the same SODE error message.
Should I run FSDT Live Update?

Patricio Valdes

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2022, 02:37:22 am »
Yes, because that installer doesn't include other objects and extra files that has been also updated for P3D.

trisho0

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2022, 02:56:25 am »
Yes, because that installer doesn't include other objects and extra files that has been also updated for P3D.
FSDT Live Update didn't fix it. Still same SODE message after disappearing the called jetway.
Maybe another different try or to wait for new Installers?
Patricio Valdes
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 03:00:50 am by trisho0 »

trisho0

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2022, 04:16:32 am »
I will recreate this issue.

1. loaded KFLL (FSDT Scenery)
2. called GSX ground services
3. selected Operate Jetways and it worked.

4. loaded KSLC airport with SODE xml
5. called GSX ground services
6. selected Operate Jetways and the jetway disappeared.
7. called GSX ground services, it says jetway operating. (But no visible jetway)
8. from Addons TAB, SODE reloaded all but the disappeared jetway
9. from Addons TAB, Restarted Couatl, still no visible jetway
10 from Addons TAB, SODE reloaded all jetways complete now
11 loaded KFLL (FSDT scenery) again and jetways worked.
12 loaded KSLC again and jetways worked as well, wow!.

13 closed sim.
14 loaded KSLC and jetway disappeared again.

The issue is intermittent or out of cycle. GSX is not handling xml SODE files as before. Tested FSX. P3Dv4.5 and P3Dv5.3

Patricio Valdes

jalbino59

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2022, 11:18:17 am »
With "the issue persist", you mean you have 10 product *installed* but the Live Update doesn't update them ?

No, the persisting issue is if I try to operate the jetway, they‘re disappearing and I get the following error message:
"All active Jetways stopped due to Main Module (exe) Reset/Disconnection! (N=1)". 

airbadger

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2022, 01:06:50 pm »

No, the persisting issue is if I try to operate the jetway, they‘re disappearing and I get the following error message:
"All active Jetways stopped due to Main Module (exe) Reset/Disconnection! (N=1)".

Yes, this is the issue that every P3D user who ran the updater is encountering. The manual Addon Manager installer does nothing to fix this.

bel46m

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2022, 02:21:38 pm »
Same issue here...

jolls

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2022, 04:10:45 pm »

Yes, this is the issue that every P3D user who ran the updater is encountering. The manual Addon Manager installer does nothing to fix this.
[/quote]

And same issue here :-(