Author Topic: GSX and FlyTampa YSSY  (Read 1737 times)

aussiesim

GSX and FlyTampa YSSY
« on: August 19, 2022, 10:54:51 am »
Hi,

Is anyone having an issue with FlyTampa Sydney and GSX where there are 2 spots at the same gate in the world menu. Also the gate docking system doesnt seem to work.

I do know that Flytampa updated the gates recents to have correct parking codes.

Should I add YSSY to the exclusion list for jetway so there is no conflict and just use the default jetways with the FlyTampa scenery?

Fiorentoni

Re: GSX and FlyTampa YSSY
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 11:11:25 am »
Where did you buy YSSY? Orbx or Marketplace?

Also yes you should exclude YSSY from GSX's jetways because FlyTampa has its own custom jetways (no default).

aussiesim

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 11:29:46 am »
I got it directly from FlyTampa.

Thanks I have excluded it and using the jetways with the scenery.

Fiorentoni

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 11:33:21 am »
I got it directly from FlyTampa.

Thanks I have excluded it and using the jetways with the scenery.

Great, if there duplicate spots I think it's a scenery problem, because GSX only reads the spots and does not add any. The same for the docking system (though I think FlyTampa has no VDGS yet?).

aussiesim

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 08:19:18 am »
Is there a way currently to disable thrird party jetways like in the previous version of GSX?

I noticed other third party airports that are conflicting like YBBN Brisbane from ORBX where I had to add GSX to the exclusion list and stick with the ORBX version of the jetways which are rubbish.

Hopefully there is a way to disable third party jetways and override them with GSX versions.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2022, 08:24:20 am »
 Get into the GSX manual and search 3rd party.

Fiorentoni

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2022, 10:36:36 am »
Is there a way currently to disable thrird party jetways like in the previous version of GSX?

I noticed other third party airports that are conflicting like YBBN Brisbane from ORBX where I had to add GSX to the exclusion list and stick with the ORBX version of the jetways which are rubbish.

Hopefully there is a way to disable third party jetways and override them with GSX versions.

If you know what you do you can just disable/delete the jetways from the add-on-folder. I've never did that on MSFS, so I can't help you. But in theory this would mean GSX will just set up its jetways instead and it would be fine.

Justinthomas7

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2022, 01:18:53 pm »
I got it working fine by excluding the scenery.