Author Topic: GSX Pro + PMDG 737 + Simbrief  (Read 2678 times)

daniel19121979

GSX Pro + PMDG 737 + Simbrief
« on: August 20, 2022, 12:27:06 am »
Hi,

With the PMDG 737, do I have to enter the payload in the FMC first and then start GSX ? (Boarding, Fuel...?)
If I have stored my simbrief user, GSX takes the data automatically in the background ? 

Thanks

Daniel

Fiorentoni

Re: GSX Pro + PMDG 737 + Simbrief
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 12:33:52 am »
The payload you can set when you want, GSX cannot change that since it's done via the custom aircraft system.
For fuel:

a) Call the GSX truck.
b) When it has arrived the voice will tell you to set the fuel in your aircraft. Go to the CDU and set fuel to the desired amount (right on the "fuel" page below "payload").
c) Now GSX will (visually) load the amount of fuel and stay there for whatever time is needed.

Two things: Progressive refueling must be ON in the GSX settings in-game. The amount of fuel you set in the CDU on step B has to be higher than before.

daniel19121979

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 12:41:22 am »
Thanks for the Info.

and the number of passengers ? Or is this automatically taken over from simbrief in the background? How can I find out if GSX has taken over the correct data from simbrief?

Tuskin38

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 12:50:13 am »
How can I find out if GSX has taken over the correct data from simbrief?

I don't think you can know until you start boarding and it tells you how many are left to board.

Mooze

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 01:05:02 am »
I would definitely agree, we should be able to reference how many passengers ass well ass the amount of bags/cargo being loaded/offloaded.

fahdriyami

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2022, 01:07:29 am »
There needs to be proper integration between PMDG and GSX. So that GSX is not just cosmetic and actually loads the aircraft with the proper weights of the passengers, payload, and fuel.

I dont know if FSDT and PMDG are in communication with each other to do this, but I really hope they are, for the sake of us users who bought both their products.

Fiorentoni

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2022, 10:34:36 am »
It's not possible right now to enter the pax in MSFS (it doesn't accept keyboard inputs like this), so yes, it has to be taken from Simbrief. Another option would be to make a field in the GSX settings page, @virtuali, to enter the pax number and perhaps additional cargo?