Author Topic: EBBR Aerosoft  (Read 15459 times)

Flightdoc

Re: EBBR Aerosoft
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2022, 11:09:02 pm »
I did but not sure it always sticks I guess I'll try again.
Flightdoc

virtualstuff

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2022, 11:42:35 pm »
I did but not sure it always sticks I guess I'll try again.
Yeah I do it after every update...

Flightdoc

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2022, 05:05:55 pm »
Latest Sept 2 version of GSX, re-ran the exclusion to be sure I am using EBBR jetways. Still the same problem. Really tough finding an open gate even though they tell me they are unoccupied. Could be an issue with Aerosoft Simple Traffic. Also don;'t see any pax walking through the gate. Should I be using the FBW loader on the pad inside the aircraft? I've tried both just using GSX and using the loader tho I assume Simbrief Integration is working.
Flightdoc

virtualstuff

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2022, 11:19:29 pm »
Latest Sept 2 version of GSX, re-ran the exclusion to be sure I am using EBBR jetways. Still the same problem. Really tough finding an open gate even though they tell me they are unoccupied. Could be an issue with Aerosoft Simple Traffic. Also don;'t see any pax walking through the gate. Should I be using the FBW loader on the pad inside the aircraft? I've tried both just using GSX and using the loader tho I assume Simbrief Integration is working.
Strange shouldn't be an issue, did you try with simple traffic off? and or different aircraft?

Flightdoc

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2022, 11:37:28 pm »
My bad-- I neglected to adjust the file path to my own drive (E rather than G). Will retry and then post the result likely fine now thanks!
Flightdoc

Flightdoc

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2022, 12:02:22 am »
Reading the BGL now. I still get warped to occu-pied gates, but when I hit the GSX menu the AI disappears so that is ok. man but EBBR is a beauty piece of work. Unfortunately I can';t see any passengers when boarding have tried multiple gates. FBW A320 with jetways excluded at EBBR.
Flightdoc

virtualstuff

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2022, 12:13:31 am »
Reading the BGL now. I still get warped to occu-pied gates, but when I hit the GSX menu the AI disappears so that is ok. man but EBBR is a beauty piece of work. Unfortunately I can';t see any passengers when boarding have tried multiple gates. FBW A320 with jetways excluded at EBBR.

That should work did you load any passengers with the aircraft via simbrief? isn't the load 0? Tested with the Fenix A320 and PMDG 737 fleet and it works fine... From the terminal into the jetway into the aircraft just boarding and de boarding fine.

Flightdoc

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2022, 01:38:29 am »

That should work did you load any passengers with the aircraft via simbrief? isn't the load 0? Tested with the Fenix A320 and PMDG 737 fleet and it works fine... From the terminal into the jetway into the aircraft just boarding and de boarding fine.

Interesting. At Simbrief I left passengers on AUTO. Ok I will change that to 150 and see what happens. Also interesting, after adding the EBBR profile I had trouble loading MSFS. Three failures on the final load bar after the map before it loaded. Happened twice in a row.
Flightdoc

Flightdoc

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2022, 01:52:45 am »
Maybe this is my problem this looks like the default EBBR jetway am I right? I excluded after the update and then ran the config again after hitting APPLY but this is what I have.
Flightdoc

Flightdoc

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2022, 02:00:21 am »
So I loaded 155 passengers in Simbrief but still no boarders seen. Do  I have to start the loading in Simbrief or just in GSX - this is one question I have not seen answered...
Flightdoc

Flightdoc

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2022, 11:10:57 pm »
Well this is really puzzling. I can't seem to load MSFS while running the EBBR profile. Out of 4 tries I got in once then the next its back to crashing. Remove the new profile and I can load first try. I get to gate selection
and about 3/4 of the load bar then CTD
Flightdoc

Flightdoc

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2022, 07:38:18 pm »
Can you make v 101 available again I'll try it thanks
Flightdoc

Flightdoc

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2022, 08:24:29 pm »
I reinstalled EBBR and also the Sept 5 update to GSX - I can then see passengers boarding. But it looks like they are boarding through the 3rd party jetway. I then added your EBBR config v 103 back in . MSFS now loads correctly - but passengers gone again. I'll see if I can exclude these jetways I've tried several times but odd they work w/o the GSX configuration.
Flightdoc

Flightdoc

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2022, 08:48:27 pm »
NO matter how much I try to exclude the jetways at EBBR they remain. I can board crew and passengers through them. But as soon as I add your custom EBBR config I see no passengers or crew. This is all with FBW A320 and Simbrief.
Flightdoc

Johan217

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2022, 02:49:49 pm »
@awf
There appears to be an issue with Aerosoft EBBR with overlapping ICAOs - EBBR (civilian sector) and EBMB (military sector). With SU10 Navdata API enabled, GSX will only recognise EBMB it seems.

Fix is to add the following to [GSX] section of the %APPDATA%\VIRTUALI\CouatlAddons.INI file:

Code: [Select]
airport_visibility_EBMB = 0
Might need some fine tuning in order to get both sectors working correctly.

Full thread here:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28166.0.html