Author Topic: The O’Hare Modernization Program  (Read 3777 times)

PUP4ORD

• UA777
The O’Hare Modernization Program
« on: January 23, 2010, 02:30:54 am »
The above subject line is a direct relation to FSDT OHAREX,As I have read in past discussions about an update to OHAREX in reference to runway 9L-27R. Since there are other runways that are being built/paved in which will give O'hare International Airport mostly parallel runways. My suggestion is to wait on the update to OHAREX UNTIL THE COMPLETION of the project of the real OHARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. That way all the information that is needed for an update can be gather and done all at once,instead of doing multiple updates. I know that's going to be a long wait,however it would be well worth it in the long run.

thanks,

Kenneth M. "PUP" Craddock II
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Ethan744N763

Re: The O’Hare Modernization Program
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 05:59:00 am »
I like this idea, I can live withought the new runway :)

Kevin

• CRJ2
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 08:09:50 pm »
I think that's a terrible idea because unless you guys want to wait about 5 more years all their modernization won't be done. O'hare will be having construction for a while but the new runway there is pretty crucial to flow if you ever look in real world.

KB

bradl

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 11:02:27 pm »
No need to wait.

The specs on how the airport will look are already available here and here. In fact, FSDT could take a jump ahead and completely take out the 14s/32s, as they'll be going away permanently.

BL.

SirIsaac726

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 11:30:10 pm »
No need to wait.

The specs on how the airport will look are already available here and here. In fact, FSDT could take a jump ahead and completely take out the 14s/32s, as they'll be going away permanently.

BL.

Having the plans isn't the problem.  Having the source imagery and pictures to design the scenery true-to-life is. ;)