Author Topic: P3D long term customer questions  (Read 1619 times)

Fighter2309

P3D long term customer questions
« on: August 18, 2022, 10:17:19 pm »
Hi Umberto,

First of all, congrats to your GSX release for msfs!
Good to see gsx arrived in msfs.

But as long term customer of your products and especially GSX, I have three questions:

1. What is the reason for "PRO" in gsx? I saw a few previews and I see a 1:1 port of GSX from p3d to msfs. No new features, no new vehies, still the small unrealistic bus for the crew, still people standing still for hours on the loaders. I'll be honest: I don't feel right to buy gsx again which is basically the same product again - without a new feature.

2. As a customer of GSX for P3D surely makes me almost not to ask for any discount but however I supported your ongoing development with GSX level 2. Is there a discount for P3D customers planned?

3. What about remote de-icing? I've given you enough ideas how to make it possible but I don't see any remote de-icing possibility.
It would so "so easy" and add SO much more realism to the product.

Thx and regards
Timm
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 10:19:37 pm by Fighter2309 »
Gruß,
Timm Rehberg

https://www.lh-virtual.com

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P3D long term customer questions
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 10:37:59 pm »
1. What is the reason for "PRO" in gsx?

To differentiate it from a less featured version we'll release on the Marketplace only, only for Xbox users.

I saw a few previews and I see a 1:1 port of GSX from p3d to msfs. No new features, no new vehies, still the small unrealistic bus for the crew, still people standing still for hours on the loaders. I'll be honest: I don't feel right to buy gsx again which is basically the same product again - without a new feature.

If you don't see the huge difference in graphic quality, resulting of all vehicles and all animation being remade FROM SCRATCH, which are the result of more than a year of full time work, then I'm afraid nothing I'll say will convince you.

2. As a customer of GSX for P3D surely makes me almost not to ask for any discount but however I supported your ongoing development with GSX level 2. Is there a discount for P3D customers planned?

There isn't.

We offered free updates to the base GSX for the past 10 years, it came out in March 2012, and we pushed free updates ever since, going through FSX, P3D V1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Just the work made to support PBR when P3D 4.4 came out (took us almost 9 months), which was FREE, would have justified a paid upgrade.

The Level 2 expansion, which still came out almost 4 years ago, was optional, you weren't requried to buy it to continue getting support and free updates and support for a new sim (P3D V5).
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 10:44:58 pm by virtuali »