Author Topic: FS9 Download link  (Read 7784 times)

a320driver

FS9 Download link
« on: January 22, 2010, 10:24:23 pm »
When I click on any of the PHNL FS9 download links there is either nothing there, or the operation times out. Tried the FSX link and it works fine. Puzzled.

Regards,
Joe Esposito
Regards,
Joe Esposito

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FS9 Download link
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 10:34:07 pm »
Strange, it works fine here. Try to wait 10-15 minutes or so, or try with another browser.

a320driver

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 10:44:44 pm »
All the other FS9 download links work great...only PHNL does not work. Will try with another computer.

Regards,

Joe Esposito
Regards,
Joe Esposito

JRobinson

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 04:57:31 am »
Is there a possibility we could upload these files to a permanent URL somewhere? I'm on dial-up and so far I've spent over 6 hrs downloading in excess of 75 MB in 2 different attempts to get this file, neither attempt has made it past 60% before the URL apparently changed because of this silly mediafire hosting crap that you're using. I'd really like to purchase this new release but by now everybody in my household is completely pissed at me (and you) for tying up the phone line for 5 hrs with no useful result. I have server space and bandwidth available (the terrabyte package at globat.com) that you could use, if you're going to host offsite anyway you could at least have a permanent URL for your files where someone like me (on dial-up) could get them. Let me know and I'll arrange an FTP account for you and send you a password so you can upload. Mediafire is sh*t.

Jim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 10:37:35 am »
Mediafire works very nice, we don't have much problems with it, except that *sometimes*, a server might go offline for some minutes, but it's usually gets noticed only during a new release, because of the higher than usual download ratio.

However, Mediafire it's not really suitable for users on dial-up. We obviously have another backup download link, which I've sent to you by PM and I can send to anyone else on dial-up that can't download from Mediafire.

JRobinson

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 11:03:18 am »
Much appreciated. Honolulu here I come  :)

Jim

tristar1011

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 10:21:48 am »
Hello,

Yesterday I bought PHNL but I can't download it (FS9 version). The link seems broken. However other links work fine (FSX version, KDFW, KFLL...)

Regards.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 11:00:38 am »
The FS9 link works properly, just checked it now. Try it again and, if it still doesn't work, do this:

- Clear the browser cache, restart the browser and try again

- If it doesn't work, remove all cookies from mediafire.com, restart the browser and try again

tristar1011

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 06:47:32 pm »