Author Topic: Live Update issue  (Read 1300 times)

laltamuro

Live Update issue
« on: July 03, 2022, 12:53:52 pm »
Hi, when I am updating via Live update, the process brakes after having started to process Zurich (14). Is there any log I can check to see what is happening?
I am aware of other posts about it. Just curious to know if there is a log I can check.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 12:55:40 pm by laltamuro »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Live Update issue
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 01:43:01 am »
First, you haven't said which Zurich you are referring to, FSX or MSFS version ? Are you sure it stopped and, instead, it quit because it had nothing left to do ?

As explained in so many other threads, when the update has finished, it will quite automatically because, since it updates everything to the latest version, it would be completely useless to ask you permission to exit, when the only meaningful choice at that point ( you are running an updater that has already updated everything ), would be to exit, so it will exit.

laltamuro

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 04:46:06 pm »
You are right, I didn't tell you I am using P3D5 last HF.
About the need or not of such an exit button, I told I was aware. I'm fine, if you feel fine about it.
I was only asking for if a log file exists, if it does, perfect, I would like how to check it, if not, that's perfect, as well.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 08:47:32 pm »
I was only asking for if a log file exists, if it does, perfect, I would like how to check it, if not, that's perfect, as well.

It's possible to log the installation but, of course, only there might be something wrong, you haven't said anything about Zurich having problems in the sim so, if the only problem was the updater exiting automatically, it's normal.

Instead, if there's something wrong in the sim about Zurich, please describe the problem, and we'll see if it's an updated problem or not, and if it is, we can log the updater.