Author Topic: Deleting the Static C-5 Galaxy aircraft  (Read 1790 times)

Saturn_29

Deleting the Static C-5 Galaxy aircraft
« on: May 12, 2022, 04:57:24 am »
I just installed this scenery in P3D v5.3, everything is working good but I just have a question. Is there a way to delete the static C-5 Galaxy aircraft that is included with the scenery? I don't like static aircraft and I have my own AI aircraft for the scenery and the static planes are taking up space.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Deleting the Static C-5 Galaxy aircraft
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 05:33:18 pm »
Our sceneries for FSX or P3D don't need to use external configuration utilities or manually remove files to enable/disable options like static planes, when present. Thanks to our script engine, most of these options can be configured on the fly, from a menu similar to GSX, without requiring a restart.

It's called the YouControl menu, and KMEM has many options, the one to turn off Static C5s is the first one...of course this was explained on the manual, Page 6, the YouControl menu, which has several interesting options, that even change depending if you are in Avatar mode.

If you never use KMEM YouControl, especially in Avatar mode, you are missing some of the best features of the scenery, that is the Control Tower experience on foot (with working elevators to bring you up there! )

On every FSDT scenery that has a menu, the default for the YouControl menu is CTRL+F12, which normally (on an non-FSDT airport) calls GSX, but in these airports, it calls the YouControl menu, which in the first option has the airport custom menu, and GSX is always the other option.

Saturn_29

Re: Deleting the Static C-5 Galaxy aircraft
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2022, 08:32:20 am »
Thank you very much. I deleted the static aircraft with YouControl. I didn't think I had YouControl.