Author Topic: MK-Studios EIDW Dublin V5 Walk in Config  (Read 3520 times)

gromor

MK-Studios EIDW Dublin V5 Walk in Config
« on: May 08, 2022, 02:04:50 am »
Hey.

The GSX config that Cartayna made for this scenery is pretty good. I made some modifications to the vehicle placements and parking systems. Did not edit the pushbacks.

Gate 107-111, 121-126 and 201-206 are walkin.

Could not get the SODE jetway to dock on gate 408R, just FYI.

Place the ini file in C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX
Make sure to remove/backup other ini files starting with eidw in this folder.

I have Without Static Aircraft ticked off the configurator but there is no need to change the afcad path for this scenery

Regards

leonardo2000

Re: MK-Studios EIDW Dublin V5 Walk in Config
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 03:19:19 pm »
Yes yes yes yes, As someone who only flys Ryanair. This makes me very happy :D

I got sad when you didn't upload in a while

Thanks!!

gromor

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2022, 08:48:12 pm »
Hi there.

Thx for the positive feedback. I am slowly transitioning into MSFS so when GSX is finished for that platform maybe the same editing capabilities will be available there. If you have a suggestion for an airport in P3D that is suitable for editing let me know :)

Jyden00

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 06:35:46 pm »
Absolutely Love your work keep it up, Anychance you have plans for uk2000 EGCC or the new Justsim LGSR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 01:50:24 pm »
I am slowly transitioning into MSFS so when GSX is finished for that platform maybe the same editing capabilities will be available there.

GSX in MSFS will have even better editing capabilities:

- Passenger Waypoints will be in 3D, so they could climb staircases, raising platforms, etc.

- It will be possible to add Passenger waypoints on gates with Jetways as well, for example to let debearding passengers continue their walk well inside the terminal.

- It will be possible to create walking paths not related to the actual boarding/deboarding procedure, but as infinite loops of people walking inside terminals, like the "Airport Walkers" currently only seen on P3D versions of KORD V2 and Basel.

We are planning to port back those features to P3D as well, but after the initial release for MSFS.

gromor

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2022, 03:54:48 pm »
Absolutely Love your work keep it up, Anychance you have plans for uk2000 EGCC or the new Justsim LGSR

Hi there.

I looked at the Justsim one but i think its like Corfu which has the staircases as well so it did not look good as a walk in.
I will not purchase any UK2000 scenery for P3D ever and i dont own EGCC.

As Virtuali wrote here today the MSFS version (and P3D eventually) will have better editing capabilities which will allow for '' climbing'' passengers :)
Thx for the info about MSFS and beyond. Lookin g forward to making configs for MSFS as well.

Regards.