Author Topic: Updating AFCAD  (Read 54640 times)

_Dre_

Re: Updating AFCAD
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2010, 04:21:31 pm »
Hi is Mike or Harpsi going to come up with and up date AFCAD2 File For PHNL, Honolulu Int'l with crosswind runways so all runways are in use ?

The PHNL AFCAD already has crosswind runways! Nobody noticed it ?

Yeah, and it's great. I just need an updated afcad with all military gates available (already removed the static C-17s), and some more GA spots. I have the military+ packs with Traffic 2005 installed and my military aircraft are short of parking spots so they are all over the airport (passenger terminal included).
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

Tom C

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2010, 07:52:29 pm »
If you all can live with AI not tracking exactly on the lines as drawn on the scenery and could wait another 24 hours, I might put my ADE file up here for a limited time.

I have over 53 MIL_CARGO spots at Hickham, 20 + MIL_COMBAT spots, and also over 25 GA spots on the Cargo ramp side of the Airport.

If I do put it up here, I will leave it up for a short time and remove it again, as it is a constant work in progress.
It will eventually get released through AIG Ground, but I can't forsee that beiing any time in the next couple of months.
Regards.

Tom C.

commissioner

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2010, 08:44:29 pm »
Sebastian

Your AFCAD looks great so far! Just add the military stuff and your good to go.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 09:27:03 pm by commissioner »

Ethan744N763

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2010, 12:09:30 am »
If you all can live with AI not tracking exactly on the lines as drawn on the scenery and could wait another 24 hours, I might put my ADE file up here for a limited time.

I have over 53 MIL_CARGO spots at Hickham, 20 + MIL_COMBAT spots, and also over 25 GA spots on the Cargo ramp side of the Airport.

If I do put it up here, I will leave it up for a short time and remove it again, as it is a constant work in progress.
It will eventually get released through AIG Ground, but I can't forsee that beiing any time in the next couple of months.

I can live with that! The parking is what is important to me :)

Deltalpha

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2010, 12:50:16 am »

Please post it!  ;D

EDDT-Sebi

• FSX
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2010, 09:11:38 am »
Sebastian

Your AFCAD looks great so far! Just add the military stuff and your good to go.

Thanks much! So, i work next version! Mybe at today night. (Europa)!
So, i found not a fligtplan of go! (opr. Mesa Airlines) CRJ200 and cesena 200!

Sebastian

I am deaf. Though i try my very best
my linguistic possibilities are limited:
i will make mistakes.

commissioner

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2010, 10:14:18 am »
Youre welcome! Go! was done by AIG last winter if I remember right, they dont have any cessna's, just crj's. Good luck with the AFCAD!

miketower21

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2010, 10:33:09 pm »
Ok crosswind runways are in play ! so will Mike or Harpsi or someone come up with a curved approach left base approach to 22L and 22R runways a 65 degree approach !! and runways 26L and 26R final with a LDA 30 degrees landing approach for 26L ???? thank you
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 02:00:31 am by miketower21 »

Silverbird

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2010, 03:14:45 am »
Hey guys need help finding cdai_crj200_v3update.zip  for the mesa go! textures cant find them anywhere. have the flight plans and livery ready for phnl but need the model let me know thanks.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

_Dre_

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2010, 03:41:55 am »
Ok crosswind runways are in play ! so will Mike or Harpsi or someone come up with a curved approach left base approach to 22L and 22R runways a 65 degree approach !! and runways 26L and 26R final with a LDA 30 degrees landing approach for 26L ???? thank you

Check page 2 of this thread. Someone already tried the Jim Vile approach files that you recommended and reported that it works. I have it installed but Real World Wx hasn't allowed any approaches on that end of the airport for me as yet.
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

miketower21

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2010, 05:58:08 am »
Dre , I did try it , and I play with it for hours trying different ways to set it up ! it works but it always leaves the old jetways and or the old terminal on it ! I tried it with the fsdreamteam AF9_PHNL.bgl changing it to the AF2_PHNL putting it in the addon scenery / scenery folder , Jim Vile approach files to the scenery / generic / scenery folder ! both PHNL_APP_3rd_jv.BGL and PHNL_APP_jv.BGL even played with the AF2_PHNL_APP_jv.bgl and even try it with removing the PHNL stock BGL AP905240 but still old jetways or old terminal ????  thanks   MIKE

Tom C

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2010, 09:59:43 am »
Hey guys need help finding cdai_crj200_v3update.zip  for the mesa go! textures cant find them anywhere. have the flight plans and livery ready for phnl but need the model let me know thanks.
There is an AIM CRJ-200 repaint out there too, not sure if it is back up on Avsim yet, but Charles is re-uploading all the repaiints for the CRJ and the 762 of late.
Regards.

Tom C.

Tom C

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2010, 10:03:14 am »
Dre , I did try it , and I play with it for hours trying different ways to set it up ! it works but it always leaves the old jetways and or the old terminal on it ! I tried it with the fsdreamteam AF9_PHNL.bgl changing it to the AF2_PHNL putting it in the addon scenery / scenery folder , Jim Vile approach files to the scenery / generic / scenery folder ! both PHNL_APP_3rd_jv.BGL and PHNL_APP_jv.BGL even played with the AF2_PHNL_APP_jv.bgl and even try it with removing the PHNL stock BGL AP905240 but still old jetways or old terminal ????  thanks   MIKE
Just arrived at work now, but when I get home tonight I will tell you the files you need from Jim's file.
You won't need everything as they will cause the problems you mention.
Regards.

Tom C.

Tom C

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2010, 02:34:29 pm »
As far as I remember Mike, I only installed the 3rd party Approach.bgl.
All the rest were for the default scenery set up.

If you follow the directions on the readme, with respect to using a 3rd party scenery, it should work just fine. It is for me at least.
Soon as I'm home, and have dinner, I'll fire up the PC and figure out what I did to get it working.
Regards.

Tom C.

Silverbird

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2010, 02:40:07 pm »
There is an AIM CRJ-200 repaint out there too, not sure if it is back up on Avsim yet, but Charles is re-uploading all the repaiints for the CRJ and the 762 of late.

Thanks Tom, I'm manged to find one took a bit of hunting to get it lol.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR