Author Topic: UK 2000 Heathrow Xtreme - EGLL  (Read 5241 times)

Rehnn

UK 2000 Heathrow Xtreme - EGLL
« on: November 23, 2020, 01:26:51 pm »
This is version 1.02

Changes from 1.01 include:
•Minor Tweaks to Vehicle locations and pushback routes
•Addding non SODE Jetways for FSLabs A320

In Summary:
•All edits have been based on UK2000 Heathrow Xtreme version 3.20.
•All Gates/Parking spots with a docking Guidance system in the scenery now have a working GSX/SODE docking system.
•Not all Gates have the correct number of Working jet-bridges. Where possible (and appropriate) I've added multiple jet-bridges to a gates, however in some (well many cases) I can't remove the static Jet Bridges without editing the scenery.
•Heathrow Xtreme has a number of installation options, this scenery is designed for the AFCAD with Airline Codes and without Static Aircraft.
•Not every vehicle location or push-back option has been throughtly tested - so please report any major issues you come across.

Installation instructions:

There are two versions you can install - depending on wether you will be using the FSLabs A320 family or not.
If you're using the FSLabs A320 - use the Non SODE Jetways options.

Non-SODE Jetways option:
•Place the egll-nonsode-jet.ini file in the folder  AppData\Roaming\virtuali\GSX (and delete any other .ini files that start with egll*)

•Place the exclude file (000_EGLL_GSX_JWEXCL.xml) in FSDT Exclude Folder (e.g. D:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\Fsdreamteam\Exclude)
•Place the egll-sode-jetw.ini file in the folder  AppData\Roaming\virtuali\GSX (and delete any other .ini files that start with egll*)
•In the UK2000 Heathrow Xtreme scenery folder rename egll_jetways.BGL to egll_jetways.OFF (or just delete the file)

If you have any comments or issues to report, please email me at "rehnn DOT flight DOT sim AT gmail DOT com" or reply to this forum post.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:18:38 pm by Rehnn »
-Ben
No charge is made for any work herein distributed, however donations are always welcome.

Rehnn

Re: UK 2000 Heathrow Xtreme - EGLL
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 06:25:47 pm »
I've now updated this (and editied the original post).

The changes are:
  • Adding support for Walk-In Gates
  • Adding Nose Left (NL) and Nose Right (NR) to each gate
  • Minor Tweaks to Vehicle locations and pushback routes
-Ben
No charge is made for any work herein distributed, however donations are always welcome.

A33Pete

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2022, 04:55:57 pm »
Hi Ben

Installed your GSX profile for use with UK2000 EGLL in P3d. All works great and looks fantastic, apart from actual passengers boarding when using the jetway. Is this an issue you've ever encountered before?

If I board on a remote stand, the bus arrives, pax board, announcements play (FSLabs Airbus) and all runs as normal. If i board from a gate, everything works as in the gate docks, baggage etc all arrives and loads, but we don't get any PAX. I understand you wouldn't see them as they are not glass bridges, but i mean they just don't board. Everything can be done and dusted and GSX will still state 'Loading Passengers'. What sort of confirms this for me is that FSLabs boarding announcements don't play, and I'm almost positive they won't if PAX are not boarding.

Any ideas

Thanks in advance

Pete

Rehnn

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 02:42:26 pm »
Pete,

I think I replied to your email.

I'm seeing the same - It seems to be an FSLabs vs GSX issue. It works fin with other aircraft.
-Ben

Rehnn

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2023, 06:19:40 pm »
I've updated this. For some reason the previous version doesn't want to work with the FSLabs A320 Family. For that you need to use non SODE jetways (unless I can find a a solution).
-Ben