Author Topic: Parking Isolated  (Read 5088 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Parking Isolated
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2022, 10:19:11 pm »
I've just reinstalled KORD v2 from the installer from your website today.  Same result with the isolated error.  This time loaded with pmdg 737-800.  I've attached my log file.

Which shows what I suspected: like the previous poster, you haven't removed your customization:

C:\Users\Gaming Corsair\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali/GSX\kord-hhccmk.ini

It might be useful if you attach that one to, so I can check why it's happening with that file.

Beancounter

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2022, 10:37:53 pm »
After I saw your post to the other poster I deleted any KORD ini in that folder.  Once i reinstalled KORD that file showed up. It has a date stamp of Oct 15,2021.  I assumed that is the default file that comes with the KORD installer.  Once I complete my current flight I will delete again and retry.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2022, 10:40:49 pm »
Once i reinstalled KORD that file showed up. It has a date stamp of Oct 15,2021.

Not possible, the KORD installer doesn't install anything in the location used for your own custom profiles.

I assumed that is the default file that comes with the KORD installer.

No, that's the kord-V2_fsdt.ini in the Fsdreamteam\KORDV2\scenery, and your log shows it's there, but it won't be used, since in case your own customization is found, it will always take precedence over the default .INI that comes with the scenery.

Beancounter

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2022, 10:44:37 pm »
Does it autogenerate for some reason after I delete it?  Because the one I had deleted was named different and had a date stamp of March 31, 2022.  Once I reinstalled and ran the updater this one with a date stamp of Oct 2021 showed up.

Beancounter

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2022, 10:54:46 pm »
Here is the ini file

Beancounter

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2022, 11:27:49 pm »
Just deleted the ini again and tested.  It's working now, reran liveupdate and no other ini was generated in the custom folder so looks like its good now.  Appreciate your help. I think I'm good now.