Author Topic: WOS Boeing B377 Accusim package (airstairs)  (Read 4672 times)

wingclip

WOS Boeing B377 Accusim package (airstairs)
« on: June 14, 2014, 10:25:48 pm »
Hi Folks,
Until recently, I had only purchased the A2A B377 and was making it a point to get to FSDT Forums to check for a matching profile of that plane.

But a week or 2 ago, I bought and installed the Accusim package for the B377. Then a few nights ago, I opened at a gate someplace in Oregon, (or maybe WA). when I started setting up the planes configuration for fuel and passengers, I somehow triggered GSX to run as well.

That's when I realized that both, GSX and Accusim, were moving a set of stairs to the door in order to load the passengers. The GSX stairs were superior to the Accusim and in fact, it was the GSX stairs that were visible once they both got to their position at the door.

Frankly, I don't think this is creating a problem but I thought I'd check to see what others have done in similar aircraft effects cases.
So; does anyone else have a competing Airstair service like this?

BTW; is there a profile/config available for the B377? I'm looking for the JF Connie, DC-6B and Comet as well but I don't think I'm in the right section to make those requests.
Thanks, Rich
Corsair 780T case/ ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula/ 32GB x 3600MHz RAM/ EVGA SN 1300W PSU/ Intel i9–11900K (5.2GHz)/ RTX-3080 Ti/ EK-Quantum CPU block/ EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump/ EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge (fit to ROG Max XII Formula mobo)/ Dual reservoir: 900 mL/ 2 Rads: 240 & 120 mm Psh/Pll

ianfisher

Re: WOS Boeing B377 Accusim package (airstairs)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 06:45:44 pm »
Rich

Did you ever find a solution for this issue. I've recently reinstalled the B377 and of course getting the same double stairs issue. I can disable the GSX stairs but then you don't get the bus arriving and no visable pax because it assumes an airbridge which is totally unrealistic. Thought's?
Ian

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: WOS Boeing B377 Accusim package (airstairs)
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 10:37:30 pm »
Are you aware you are replying to an almost 8-years old post ? GSX has been through countless of updates since then.

I don't know what this Accusim product does but, in general, when you have a 3rd party airplane that has its own set of stairs, that for some reason can't or shouldn't disabled, you can use the GSX "Embedded Stairs" option, explained at Page 54 of the GSX Manual.

This way, GSX will do the servicing normally AS IF it used its own stairs, and Passengers (if you have the L2 Expansion) will be able to climb/descend over the 3rd party stairs as well. You only need to set the Embedded stairs Start and End points correct in the airplane configuration editor.