Author Topic: No Buildings (Have tried all fixes) **SOLVED**  (Read 2313 times)

milo1404

No Buildings (Have tried all fixes) **SOLVED**
« on: April 04, 2022, 08:23:02 pm »
Hi I recently bought FSDT KCLT and ran the setup .exe for installation, when loading in I've seen there are no buildings but only floating gates, I've tried deleting the contenct.xml file, removed all from the community folder, including a clean install of the sim and have found the same issues once again. I really don't think it can be another scenery causing the issue, since as you know every single airport created by FSDT has had the "no buildings" issue, that being KEYW, KCLT, KORD, which can be weird that only happens with the FSDT sceneries. Thanks in advance for any help.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 02:28:33 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Buildings (Have tried all fixes)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 01:35:33 am »
Your message is not very clear, first you said you have no buildings at KCLT, but then you said "that only happens with the FSDT sceneries", do you mean you have other FSDT sceneries, and they also show no buildings ?

milo1404

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 04:09:17 pm »
What I mean is that no matter what I do regarding KCLT I still have the same result, and I've seen that other FST sceneries for msfs have had the same problem and for some have been resolved but at the moment I cant find a fix for KCLT.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 10:08:36 pm »
What I mean is that no matter what I do regarding KCLT I still have the same result, and I've seen that other FST sceneries for msfs have had the same problem and for some have been resolved but at the moment I cant find a fix for KCLT.

Ok so, you "have seen" other users have problems. It would be best if you stick with your own experience, also because it's completely not true that "only FSDT sceneries" can disappear and, even if other sceneries haven't disappeared for YOU, using your own logic it, "seeing" others having other sceneries not showing up ( and it DOES happen ) should be enough to disprove your theory about this happening "only with FSDT sceneries".

So, now we assumed the problem is only KCLT and you don't have any other problems, the first thing to check is:

- Are you installing using the new FSDT Universal Installer ? This will be the only way to install all our MSFS products from now on, so you should use that one.

- The Universal Installer, as the last step of the installation, will verify your license, install the airport file and will digitally sign. This is indicated in the text box. Has this step completed successfully ?

milo1404

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2022, 08:59:32 am »
That did it thanks so much.