Products Support > Zurich V2 for MSFS

Airline coded parking

(1/7) > >>

Dave_YVR:
 Greetings Umberto, as users at this point can't very easily code their own ade's without like we did in P3d, any chance that they can be added to other airports like you did with KORD?

virtuali:
Are you sure there are no crashing issues with AI now, even 3rd party ones ?

I only use default AI, and never had any crashes but, a while ago we were wrongly accused ( it happened for CYVR ) of "crashing the sim", when in fact it was always an AI problem, and removing the codes was a way to prevent that.

Dave_YVR:
  So far my MSFS hasn't crashed even once with AIG AI and I've modified dozens of the default airports for AI parking. The update to ORD with airline codes was certainly much better than with none, but it still needs a lot of work. 

Er!k:
I also have some airports with custom AI codes (Flytampa for example) and no crashes at all. Adding at least some codes improves the immersion a lot now a lot of people start to use AI (again).

highflyer:
I agree, airline codes ist a MUST HAVE for any decent payware scenery.  With FSTL's new AI traffic I don't have any crashes.  From a support perspective maybe you can add it as an (unsupported) option for now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version