Author Topic: Departure on 2 diffrent Runways  (Read 1462 times)

Metall4You

Departure on 2 diffrent Runways
« on: October 16, 2023, 09:25:51 pm »
Hello

How can I change this so that the planes start or load as described below? Currently all aircraft take off from the same runway, whether large or small. A Swiss 777 was supposed to take off from runway16.

Airplanes take off on RWY28 (in northeast winds on RWY10), heavy aircraft (A321 and larger) usually take off on RWY16, sometimes also on RWY28. During the day, RWY14 is used for landings.
In the evening (I believe after 9pm local time) they switch to landings on RWY28 or RWY34 and take off from RWY32

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Departure on 2 diffrent Runways
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 09:56:54 pm »
You will never have full control, up to deciding what is being used at different times of the day.

According to your report, the only thing fixed is that RWY 14 is never used for take-off and, of course, this is how we setup the runways in the scenery:

RWY 10 - open for takeoffs and landings
RWY 28 - open for takeoffs and landings
RWY 14 - open for landings, closed for takeoffs
RWY 32 - open for landings, closed for takeoffs
RWY 16 - open for takeoffs and landings
RWY 34 - open for takeoffs and landings

The only thing different I see we might change, is to close 32 for landings and open it for takeoffs but, other than that, the choice of runways is entirely decided by the sim.

Metall4You

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 10:25:58 pm »
Hello

Many thanks for your Answer. Close 32 for landings and open it for takeoffs. That would be much closer to reality. Would it be possible to change the aircraft's with the HEAVY call only to runways 16 + 34 for Departure?

Kind Regards

Ramon

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2023, 11:06:36 pm »
Close 32 for landings and open it for takeoffs. That would be much closer to reality.

Fix is already online on Live Update.

Would it be possible to change the aircraft's with the HEAVY call only to runways 16 + 34 for Departure?

Not possible, sorry, the only control we have is to eventually close some runways for landing or takeoffs.

Metall4You

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2023, 11:09:30 pm »
Hello

Thank you Umbuerto

Kind Regards

Ramon

Metall4You

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2023, 05:12:35 pm »
Hello Umberto

I inquired about runway 16. For landings on runway 16, the approach on runway 14 is flown with a sidestep on runway 16. Would it be possible to close runway 16 for landings as well, thank you

RWY 16 - open for takeoffs and closed for landings

Kind regards

Ramon

Brokenbroccoli

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2023, 04:28:23 pm »
Try the newest update to aiground/aiflow, you can now force takeoff rwys for AI traffic

ashun

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2023, 10:29:05 am »
Close 32 for landings and open it for takeoffs. That would be much closer to reality.

Fix is already online on Live Update.

Would it be possible to change the aircraft's with the HEAVY call only to runways 16 + 34 for Departure?

Not possible, sorry, the only control we have is to eventually close some runways for landing or takeoffs.

Is this update new? how do I update it? I have purchased LSZH from marketplace. So on FSDT installer it does not show as installed.

Metall4You

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2024, 05:32:08 am »
Hello Umberto

Would it be possible to close runway 16 for landings as well, thank you

RWY 16 - open for takeoffs and closed for landings

Kind regards

Ramon