Author Topic: KMEM and KLAS are showing up as TRIAL in Addon Manager  (Read 1987 times)

MELKOR

KMEM and KLAS are showing up as TRIAL in Addon Manager
« on: March 21, 2022, 07:09:27 pm »
I had a motherboard fail on me, so have been reactivating all my products.

Reactivation worked for most of my FSDT scenery (I own pretty much everything), except KMEM and KLAS. Both of these are stubbornly sticking in TRIAL mode. Here's what I've tried:

1) Deactivate and then Activate in the FSDT Installer. Activation works fine, but when I start P3D Addon Manager still says TRIAL, and I get the "Trial period has started" warning message.
2) Register Serial in Addon Manager. Although it claims the activation is successful, it still says TRIAL.

On a related note: I purchased several FSDT products using an email address that I no longer have access to. How do I get the new-style license keys for those products? Or will the old-style ones continue to work indefinitely?

Please help!

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 09:54:43 pm by MELKOR »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KMEM and KLAS are showing up as TRIAL in Addon Manager
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 10:56:07 pm »
1) Deactivate and then Activate in the FSDT Installer. Activation works fine, but when I start P3D Addon Manager still says TRIAL, and I get the "Trial period has started" warning message.

2) Register Serial in Addon Manager. Although it claims the activation is successful, it still says TRIAL.

Is GSX installed and working ? If yes, do you have the GSX menu showing up ?

On a related note: I purchased several FSDT products using an email address that I no longer have access to. How do I get the new-style license keys for those products? Or will the old-style ones continue to work indefinitely?

The old Esellerate keys will work, since they have all been uploaded to the QLM server so, either type of key will work. But if you one to get the new ones, and the original email doesn't work anymore, you must contact support by email, asking to change the email, indicating both the old email and the new one.

MELKOR

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 11:36:37 pm »
Is GSX installed and working ? If yes, do you have the GSX menu showing up ?

Yes, GSX is installed working fine. All my FSDT sceneries work fine too, except KMEM and KLAS - both of these show up in TRIAL mode and eventually disappear.  :(

The old Esellerate keys will work, since they have all been uploaded to the QLM server so, either type of key will work. But if you one to get the new ones, and the original email doesn't work anymore, you must contact support by email, asking to change the email, indicating both the old email and the new one.

Roger, wilco.

Thanks.

MELKOR

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 03:20:27 pm »
FYI, after inactivating KMEM and KLAS and then reactivating using the new-style keys, everything is fine now.

So, there appears to be some issue with the old-style keys, at least for KMEM and KLAS.

Thanks.