Author Topic: What is in the kitchen  (Read 4900 times)

waleed

What is in the kitchen
« on: January 20, 2010, 08:16:54 pm »
I just wanted to say that I feel that some surprise is being cooked up in the kitchen of wonders.

Nothing since June= more surprises this year, and I am looking forward to all of them.

SirIsaac726

Re: What is in the kitchen
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 10:56:23 pm »
Surprises?  FSDT has always been a company that lays everything out for us.  I think certain tools or addons they develop they won't reveal until it is released (sort of like XPOI if I recall correctly) but they do usually say that something is coming.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 12:07:42 am »
We've got HNL and a couple surrounding airports, DFW, and an as yet unannounced tool coming, sounds like their plate is rather full.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

waleed

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 04:57:48 am »
I do not know guys, I just have a feeling (not fishing here, nor necessarily hoping).
I know what they have announced, but I stumbled upon the "lower" sections of the forum yesterday, and some answers got me thinking.

P.S. As you both are experts, you can understand (?) my attempt not to start a crazy "Is that true" thread. So I am trying to walk a fine line here.

Anyway, it seems that this year will be fun for us.

SirIsaac726

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 05:13:24 am »
I do not know guys, I just have a feeling (not fishing here, nor necessarily hoping).
I know what they have announced, but I stumbled upon the "lower" sections of the forum yesterday, and some answers got me thinking.

P.S. As you both are experts, you can understand (?) my attempt not to start a crazy "Is that true" thread. So I am trying to walk a fine line here.

Anyway, it seems that this year will be fun for us.

This year is already shaping up to be a great year for Flight Sim. products.

PMDG just made a huge announcement of their future plans, FSDT we already know of what is in store so far, FlyTampa is predicted to release something (and possibly in the U.S.), and Aerosoft will obviously continue pumping out products.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 01:45:45 pm by SirIsaac726 »

waleed

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 01:09:01 pm »
 This is one of the rare happy fs moments. 
Anymore, it is one vs. the other or they are all crooks, etc., etc,.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 01:57:52 pm »
Moderation, please.

waleed

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 05:38:45 am »
Moderation, please.

My apologies, as I should have used a better term.
 I meant to say that forums are becoming a battlefield for some reason, and rude seems to be in.