Author Topic: Error FSDT Installer no installation of new bought scenery possible **SOLVED**  (Read 1875 times)

ralfy124

Hello,

I bought Zürich for MSFS and tried to install via the FSDT Installer. He always stops working when downloading "QlmLicenseLib.dll". It worked before several times. See pic attached.

Regards
Ralf
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 05:52:04 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Error FSDT Installer no installation of new bought scenery possible
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 11:59:29 pm »
I bought Zürich for MSFS and tried to install via the FSDT Installer. He always stops working when downloading "QlmLicenseLib.dll". It worked before several times. See pic attached.

Have you downloaded the Universal Installer from our site, or from the download link on Digital River ? Could you please check which version of the installer you have, with the Details page of the File properties ?

ralfy124

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 05:36:01 am »

Have you downloaded the Universal Installer from our site, or from the download link on Digital River ? Could you please check which version of the installer you have, with the Details page of the File properties ?

I downloaded it from the page on your website resulting after buying the scenery, then executed as administrator. Pic attached with the details page.

Regards
Ralf

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 07:35:33 am »
I downloaded it from the page on your website resulting after buying the scenery, then executed as administrator. Pic attached with the details page.

We already have a newer version that might fix that crash, try that one.

ralfy124

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2022, 07:49:25 am »

We already have a newer version that might fix that crash, try that one.

OK that worked now, thanks for support.

Johnliem

I have also this issue, and I just download the new installer from the website, but still not able to install another airport for MSFS.
Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, Nvidia RTX 3090, DDR4 4000 128GB, P3D V5

Johnliem

ignore this one, it works now.
Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, Nvidia RTX 3090, DDR4 4000 128GB, P3D V5

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
ignore this one, it works now.

Just to confirm: have you already got the updated version ( 2.0.2.36 ) we released today ?

Johnliem

yes I got it.