Author Topic: Digital Design Tivat Airport - LYTV - Walk In Gates  (Read 2380 times)

karldesmond

Digital Design Tivat Airport - LYTV - Walk In Gates
« on: March 05, 2022, 03:53:30 am »
Digital Design Tivat Airport - LYTV - GSX Walk In Gates

Features:

• Accurate stop points on all gates
  • Ground vehicle positions updated to try and match real-world positions
  • Walk in system activated at all applicable gates

How to install:

1. Copy the .ini file to C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX. Replace USER with your PC username.
2. Open the .ini file and change the afcad_path to match your scenery install location

**PLEASE NOTE**
You need to add your afcad path to your install location like below
afcad_path = E:\Orbx Library\p3dv5\LYTV Tivat Airport\ORBX\DigitalDesign\DD_AA_LYTV\scenery\LYTV_ADEP5_ADE.bgl

3. Enjoy!

If you have any issues with this file, please contact me by email - karl@flyzip.net

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Digital Design Tivat Airport - LYTV - Walk In Gates
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 03:05:28 pm »
afcad_path = E:\Orbx Library\p3dv5\LYTV Tivat Airport\ORBX\DigitalDesign\DD_AA_LYTV\scenery\LYTV_ADEP5_ADE.bgl

As explained here, there's no need to do that.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26091.msg171144.html#msg171144

karldesmond

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2022, 04:02:37 pm »

As explained here, there's no need to do that.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26091.msg171144.html#msg171144

I have had multiple users from Facebook and also emails advising that without setting the afcad_path to their install locations, my .ini files don’t work. So to make sure it’s a trouble free process, I advise users to change the path.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 05:15:03 pm »
I have had multiple users from Facebook and also emails advising that without setting the afcad_path to their install locations, my .ini files don’t work. So to make sure it’s a trouble free process, I advise users to change the path.

I assure you they work, since nothing in the GSX code that reads the file name checks the path, try it yourself, leave the name only, and you'll see the profile will load just fine. All .INI supplied with our sceneries don't have a complete path either, just a partial path, but only as a reminding where the scenery is, not because it's required. As I've said, only the filename is used.

It's possible that, if the path contained a non-existing drive letter, it *might* ( I'm guessing, I never tried that ) confuse the loading, but that's precisely a good reason to remove it, leaving only the filename, so you can be sure it will work everywhere.