Author Topic: ORBX ENAL Walk in config  (Read 1625 times)

gromor

ORBX ENAL Walk in config
« on: February 28, 2022, 11:30:50 pm »
Hello.

Cleaned up vehicles and marshaller/parking system on all gates. Still passenger bus on gates 10-11-16. All pushbacks edited.

Gates 12-15 are now walk in gates. Suitable for 320/737/CRJ etc. No gates are Dash friendly so the baggage loader will go around from the right side.

Place the ini file in C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX
Make sure to remove/backup other ini files starting with encn in this folder.

Open ini file in a editor
Make sure the afcad path matches where you have installed the scenery.
I have mine installed at :
afcad_path = G:\Orbx Library\p3dv5\ENAL Alesund Vigra Airport\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_ENAL\scenery\ENAL_ADEP4_FKH.bgl
as an example.

Enjoy.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ORBX ENAL Walk in config
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 12:55:27 am »
Open ini file in a editor. Make sure the afcad path matches where you have installed the scenery. I have mine installed at :

No need to do that.

We thought users would share their .INI files and, for this reason, the PATH is not read by GSX, it's left there for you, the author, as a reminder which scenery it was made for, but the only thing that GSX reads is the FILENAME so, as long the name of the .BGL in use by GSX is called ENAL_ADEP4_FKH.BGL, it doesn't matter where it is, so files can be shared easily.

GSX manual, Page 40 for reference:

The AFCAD pathname contained in the .INI file is not mandatory: if no file with that name is found in the full path, any other AFCAD in FSX matching the name only will be used instead, regardless of where it’s actually installed.

gromor

Re: ORBX ENAL Walk in config
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 01:10:43 am »
Hi.

Thank you for the information :)

Regards
Morten