Author Topic: AES for Los Angeles scenery  (Read 13646 times)

Dieter K.

AES for Los Angeles scenery
« on: January 17, 2010, 07:01:38 pm »
Hi everybody,

i am waiting a long time for AES support.
Any chance?

Thanks for reply

best regards
Dieter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AES for Los Angeles scenery
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 08:31:02 pm »
We don't have plans to update Cloud9 sceneries with more than what might be eventually needed to ensure they'll still work with anything we'll release in the future or any OS updates, etc.

But, we now have the rights to create entirely new versions. Which doesn't automatically mean we'll do them: we just now have the option.

In this case, if we decide to do them ( at this moment, our hands are just full ) and if, at that time, we'll still consider worthwhile targeting FS9, then we might program the scenery taking into account from the start that it will need to support AES.

Hassl

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 12:42:28 am »
What a pity!! I really love the LAX scenery. It would be awesome to have AES support. I hope there are still no plans to create a totally new version, because I bought the Cloud 9 Version yesterday:-)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 08:45:41 am »
Nothing has changed from the above message. The only chance to have AES, is if we'll ever decide to create a new version of KLAX, assuming we'll still do it for FS9 as well.

Which is something that might not be certain, since at this time, we can't even assure that all our future sceneries (after KDFW) will still be made for FS9.

Murf

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 05:06:21 am »
I certainly hope you folks do an LAX... you have got the best airport addons of ANYBODY!!!  :)
LAX and BOS are the only two that I REALLY REALLY want (besides DFW... and I will be getting that when it is released  :D )!!!! 
Senior Master Sergent (retired)

SirIsaac726

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 05:51:14 am »
I certainly hope you folks do an LAX... you have got the best airport addons of ANYBODY!!!  :)
LAX and BOS are the only two that I REALLY REALLY want (besides DFW... and I will be getting that when it is released  :D )!!!! 

You know a Boston scenery has already been made, right?  Since I don't think FSDT would do Boston, I assume there is no harm in posting the link.  www.flytampa.com

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 09:47:05 am »
Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for AES for KDCA!

SirIsaac726

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 08:57:51 pm »
Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for AES for KDCA!

It's not going to happen.