Author Topic: KORD V2 MSFS  (Read 3325 times)

billkirk888

KORD V2 MSFS
« on: February 11, 2022, 01:38:44 am »
Hello,
  I purchased KORD V2 for P3d back in 2020.  I understand there is a discount for KORD V2 MSFS for previous owners.  If there was an email sent way back when, I'm sure I missed it.  Is this discount still available, and if so, how do I utilize it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KORD V2 MSFS
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 03:23:45 am »
We sent an email to all existing KORD V2 users when KORD for MSFS came out. If you lost it, contact support again, to have it sent again.

billkirk888

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 04:20:38 am »
So... I'm trying to understand your support system.   I don't see an option for "support" when I log into your website with my username.  Under "contacts", I found a support email address.  I'm assuming that is the correct method ? 

I sent an email to that address..

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 10:58:35 am »
I don't see an option for "support" when I log into your website with my username.

We don't have any login system on the website. Maybe you meant the forum login ? That just for posting messages for users, support email is...the support email, which is indicated:

- On all your purchase receipts

- On the "Contact Us" page of our webiste

- On the small "mail" icon under my forum avatar picture

Under "contacts", I found a support email address.  I'm assuming that is the correct method ? 

Exactly.  And of course, the email you sent has been already replied to, and the email with the upgrade offer has been sent again as well.