Author Topic: KCLT Miss-labeled taxiways P3D 5.3  (Read 3526 times)

Zcloudman

KCLT Miss-labeled taxiways P3D 5.3
« on: February 05, 2022, 09:55:54 am »
HI,

I have today's Live update on P3D 5.3.  I landed on 18C and taxied to gate A4.   Taxiing northbound on E off of 18C, taxiways E11-E17 off of E are mislabeled. For example, E14 should be E17. There are two E12's that should be labeled E15 and E16 respectively.  E11 should be labeled E14.  Also, southbound on E, both of the mislabeled E12 signs also are together with labels of N instead of what should be E.

Are there plans to update the taxiways and also add the North Concourse A with gates A21-A29?

« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 03:37:52 am by Zcloudman »

ahuimanu

Re: KCLT Miss-labeled taxiways P3D 5.3
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 03:33:57 am »
The product, and most non-MSFS products, are effectively abandoned: https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,25718.0.html

Zcloudman

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 06:18:19 am »
Yeah, unfortunately.     Thanks for the reply though.  Too bad I realized that after the Purchase

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2022, 09:39:35 am »
Yeah, unfortunately.     Thanks for the reply though.  Too bad I realized that after the Purchase

That's not true, of course. While it's true we won't likely start new airports for P3D in the foreseeable future, we won't "abandon" the existing ones with fixes when required.

However, before we can do any of that, we must first release GSX for MSFS, because if we don't, we'll likely close the company, due to the dramatic stop of sales of P3D products, which started AS SOON MSFS was ANNOUNCED. So, you users have collectively telling us to focus on MSFS, first and foremost, by voting with your wallet.

We'll try to have a look at this issue when possible.

sticky1202

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2022, 02:37:13 pm »

That's not true, of course. While it's true we won't likely start new airports for P3D in the foreseeable future, we won't "abandon" the existing ones with fixes when required.

However, before we can do any of that, we must first release GSX for MSFS, because if we don't, we'll likely close the company, due to the dramatic stop of sales of P3D products, which started AS SOON MSFS was ANNOUNCED. So, you users have collectively telling us to focus on MSFS, first and foremost, by voting with your wallet.

We'll try to have a look at this issue when possible.

Maybe I missed something, but what new products have you released for P3D since MSFS was released? I would gladly buy any new airport for P3D! I think you are missing out on many simmers who still use P3D exclusively, but of course that is your call.

Jim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 04:21:29 pm »
Maybe I missed something, but what new products have you released for P3D since MSFS was released? I would gladly buy any new airport for P3D! I think you are missing out on many simmers who still use P3D exclusively, but of course that is your call.

I'm not sure how the not having released any NEW products for P3D has any relationship to the subject of this thread, which is about a problem with a product released in 2017.

Yes, we confirmed multiple times it's very unlikely we'll ever release NEW AIRPORTS for P3D, and we confirmed multiple times we'll continue to to support P3D in GSX with updates and new features, as long it's something MSFS also supports, because lots of it it's shared.

But again, this doesn't have anything to do with supporting existing products, it's just we doesn't have any time left for anything except releasing GSX for MSFS, but this particular issue will be looked when possible.

Zcloudman

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2022, 06:47:05 pm »
I understand how there would be an urgency because of MSFS.  So, from the discussion, my understanding is that you need to release GSX for MSFS then you will have time to update past P3D products.   

Do you have a projected timeline for this?  Ball-park?