Author Topic: bgl jetways on klax  (Read 1148 times)

antonis256

bgl jetways on klax
« on: January 25, 2022, 12:14:45 pm »
Hello everyone,
I am looking to buy the airport scenery for los angeles klax but i have a question about the jetways. On the features i can see that there are jetways only for fsx (i have p3dv4.5). On youtube i have seen p3d videos that this airport has sode jetways but they are working only with gsx2. Will i be able to have some kind of working jetways (dont care if they are bgl or sode) only by having gsx1 and not v2?
Thanks
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 12:20:17 pm by antonis256 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: bgl jetways on klax
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 12:37:25 pm »
GSX and GSX L2 are always been free to use at all FSDT airports so, just install those together with KLAX.

The obvious advantage of this is, since a lot of objects/textures used by all our sceneries are shared between them ( jetways, docking systems, marshallers, etc. ) so, instead of duplicating them in each and every scenery installer, making the airport installers unnecessarily large, slower to download and slower to install, we keep them all together in GSX, so you install it only ONCE, so airports installer will be smaller and faster to download. And, when GSX is updated ( automatically thanks to the FSDT Live Update ), ALL sceneries will get improved objects/textures/features automatically.

Other developers call this "xxxx objects Library", we call it GSX, that's why it's free to use at our airports.

antonis256

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 12:48:21 pm »
oh so i when i purchase klax i will be able to freely use gsx L2 on that specific airoprt?

antonis256

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 01:02:57 pm »
And how do i do that? I mean how do i install gsx l2 for the fsdt aiport?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 04:01:12 pm »
You install GSX only once, and it will work in Trial, which means:

- It will work with all functions and no limitations at 3 Trial airports ( EDDM, LIML and KSFO )

- It will work with all functions and no limitations at ALL FSDT airports

Buying GSX will allow you to use it everywhere else.