Author Topic: couatl scripting engine has encountered when calling the gsx service **SOLVED**  (Read 3406 times)

huyvipasna

when i call gsx service couatl scripting engine has encountered table appear, i have tried on different airports and planes from default to paid. can anyone help? thank
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 07:57:26 pm by virtuali »

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: couatl scripting engine has encountered when calling the gsx service
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 12:33:36 am »
Did you try running the Live Update like that message told you to.
Captain Kevin

huyvipasna

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 01:11:37 am »
I used live update many times but it didn't fix the problem

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 04:54:12 pm »
When you see that message, you should do what it ask: open the error log, which might tell us what the problem is.

huyvipasna

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2022, 09:08:29 pm »
this is the couatl log file. how to fix this error?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 05:30:25 am by huyvipasna »

KaptainKaos

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 07:35:06 pm »
I'm getting the same error which usually appears when approaching an FSDT airport.
Below is my 'Couatl.err' log file contents:
Are there any other logs that I could provide?

couatl v4.0 (build 4612)
panic log started on Thu Jan 20 10:22:54 2022

problem raised by engine or unspecified addon
{'Airport': 'KLAX', 'User Pos': (33.946559991199415, -118.40502644509367, 42.4485 m, 3.98438 m, 83.00010279816875, 0.011219000443816185, 0.013089969754219055, -0.00014268941856727274, 4.033723262786865, 1.0)}
reset FSDT_GSX_BOARDING_CARGO_PERCENT to 0

Regards,
Scott Simmons
Corona, CA
reset FSDT_GSX_BOARDING_CARGO_PERCENT to 0

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2022, 09:34:24 am »
I'm getting the same error which usually appears when approaching an FSDT airport. Below is my 'Couatl.err' log file contents: Are there any other logs that I could provide?

Yes, that's the short error log, which is not very useful. You should enable Logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings, restart and go to the same airport again to recreate the error, which will get you a more detailed Couatl.LOG ( not .ERR ) file in the same folder.

huyvipasna

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2022, 06:12:47 pm »
I'm getting the same error which usually appears when approaching an FSDT airport. Below is my 'Couatl.err' log file contents: Are there any other logs that I could provide?

Yes, that's the short error log, which is not very useful. You should enable Logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings, restart and go to the same airport again to recreate the error, which will get you a more detailed Couatl.LOG ( not .ERR ) file in the same folder.
My problem is still unresolved. do you have any ideas? :'(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2022, 12:54:20 pm »
My problem is still unresolved. do you have any ideas?

Of course it's not resolved, you haven't done what I asked to do. I'll repeat it again: 

You should enable Logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings, restart and go to the same airport again to recreate the error, which will get you a more detailed Couatl.LOG ( not .ERR ) file in the same folder.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2022, 01:56:37 pm »
Of course it's not resolved, you haven't done what I asked to do. I'll repeat it again: 

You should enable Logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings, restart and go to the same airport again to recreate the error, which will get you a more detailed Couatl.LOG ( not .ERR ) file in the same folder.
Umberto, you said that to somebody else who chimed in. The guy who said his problem is still not resolved actually did post his couatl.log in his post.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,25855.msg169649.html#msg169649
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2022, 02:02:16 pm »
Umberto, you said that to somebody else who chimed in. The guy who said his problem is still not resolved actually did post his couatl.log in his post.

Yes, but that log wasn't made during a session in which the error occurred. It must have been reset on a subsequent session, because there's no error there.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2022, 02:03:54 pm »

Sorry for the mixup, I was replying to somebody else. Your log wasn't made during a session in which the error occurred. It must have been reset on a subsequent session, because there's no error there.

Please be sure you don't restart the sim (or reply Yes to restart Couatl ) after you see the error, if you do that, the log will be overwritten.

huyvipasna

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2022, 10:35:27 pm »

Sorry for the mixup, I was replying to somebody else. Your log wasn't made during a session in which the error occurred. It must have been reset on a subsequent session, because there's no error there.

Please be sure you don't restart the sim (or reply Yes to restart Couatl ) after you see the error, if you do that, the log will be overwritten.
this is the latest log file, hope you can figure out how to fix this for me

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2022, 01:43:48 am »
Your error indicates ths simulator can't find an object ( FSDT_SODE_JW_TB_2_5_LOGO_PARIS) that is surely included with GSX so, if the sim can't see it, it might because it's missing from the add-on.xml

Of course, it's not normal paths for Simobjects would be missing from the add-on.xml, since BOTH our installer AND the Live Update will surely add it if it's missing.

This might be due to one of the following:

- Your antivirus is blocking the updater from updating itself, so you are still running an old updater, one that won't add the extra P3DV5 object path, because it was made before we add these objects. Configure the antivirus to exclude the WHOLE Addon Manager folder, and start the FSDT Live Update again.

- You are starting the update with Couatl_Updater2.exe manually, instead of starting it from the Desktop icon, which points to Couatl_Updater.exe. This will also prevent the updater to "update itself", that's why we have an icon, so you won't start the wrong program.

- You are using a 3rd party utility that handles add-on.xml files, and it's restoring from a backup, one that was made before our updater added the path for the new objects. If such utility has a backup feature, you must backup AFTER you let the FSDT Live Update to add the path to the add-on.xml, otherwise you'll keep restoring an outdated version.

- There's some problem (permissions or antivirus ) with accessing the Documents\Prepar3d V5 Add-ons folder, which prevent the Live Update to update the add-on.xml there.

- An external utility that handles add-on.xml files has corrupted our add-on.xml, preventing our updater to update it.

ska133

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2022, 01:31:57 pm »
Okay, so basically, I'm stuck since few days with the same error, I tried what Umberto suggested : add an exception on the antivirus (which actually is only windows defender on my computer) then update, or reinstalling via the full updater. I even tried both updating then reinstalling with defender deactivated, still got that error, I'm out of solutions. So I'll post that log with the error generated from yesterday evening. I hope we can find a solution because I can't use any of GSX/couatl service atm.
Regards
Lilian