Author Topic: Abort Pushback  (Read 1740 times)

torsten

Abort Pushback
« on: January 14, 2022, 06:44:31 pm »
today i select the wrong Nose direction for the Pushback.
Then i tried to Abort the Pushback.
It dosent work. Every time i called the GSX Menu i get the same 2 entries, Abort Pushback and Stop here ...

I give up and did a manual Pushback.

Then after a while i get a Message in P3D... GSX crashed and have to restart.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Abort Pushback
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 07:14:01 pm »
You've been here long enough now to know that you need to provide more information. Which version of P3D. Which airplane. Which airport.
Captain Kevin

torsten

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 08:20:35 pm »
EHAM
Prosim737 Aircraft
P3D 4.5

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2022, 09:58:35 am »
You haven't said which EHAM scenery you are referring to, so I'm using default.  You haven't said anything about which gate you used, so I used two random gates.  You haven't said which kind of pushback you chose ( default Left/Right, Quick Pushback or a saved Custom pushback ), so I'm using default. I don't have your 737, so I used the default from FSX.

In that video, you can see that:

- The menu correctly show Abort Pushback and Stop here, which is what is supposed to show when you open GSX when a pushback is in progress.

- BOTH options works as they should, and in the video I made two pushback, one using the "Stop here" method, the other one using the "Abort" method. The difference is the "Stop" method completes the Pushback gracefully, by continuing the procedure to the nromal end, while the "Abort" method immediately stops the process.