Author Topic: Licence for MSFS cannot be verified issue  (Read 1813 times)

NodTheRog

Licence for MSFS cannot be verified issue
« on: January 24, 2022, 05:39:16 am »
Hi,

When I run FSDT live update, some MSFS airports can be updated, others cannot (see below with my computer name, user name and IP address removed). BTW these 3 details are consistent for all 6 airports

Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks.

Code: [Select]
Start checking for MSFS updates
QlmLicenseLib.dll registered successfully
License for FSDT Chicago O'Hare for MSFS cannot be verified, the product cannot be updated
Scenery files digitally signed to <COMPUTER_NAME>\<username> - <ip address>
License for FSDT Vancouver for MSFS cannot be verified, the product cannot be updated
License for FSDT Basel Euroairport for MSFS verified successfully, proceed with update
License for FSDT Zurich for MSFS cannot be verified, the product cannot be updated
License for FSDT Louisville for MSFS verified successfully, proceed with update
License for FSDT Charlotte for MSFS verified successfully, proceed with update
Completed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Licence for MSFS cannot be verified issue
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 12:39:58 pm »
As explained many times, on the manuals and on the forum, you should never post questions about orders or activations on the forum because, of course, my next question would be asking details about your orders/keys which we cannot obviously share in public, so the discussion must end here.

That's why you should always use the support email ( address on the "Contact Us" page of this site ) for any questions that involve activations issues.

NodTheRog

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 07:13:48 pm »
Thanks for the information. I will send an email to support.

NodTheRog

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 07:18:25 am »
No need to send a support ticket. I was able to re-download the MSFS installer for KORD and LSZH from SimMarket and re-activate that way. For CYVR, unfortunately I purchased that through MyCommerce, didn't keep a copy of the installer, and the installer period has now expired  >:( So that's on me, but I am annoyed with myself!

I refuse to buy any further products via MyCommerce. So I hope FSDreamteam will continue to offer the choice of purchasing through other channels such as SimMarket, if not, unfortunately you've lost a customer!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 11:52:50 am »
For CYVR, unfortunately I purchased that through MyCommerce, didn't keep a copy of the installer, and the installer period has now expired  >:( So that's on me, but I am annoyed with myself!

Which of course wouldn't be a problem, if you just followed my advice of contacting the support BY EMAIL, instead of using the forum for something it's not meant to. Because if you did, you would have received instructions how to get a new copy of the installer, which is what all users that lost their installer so far did, and they all got a new copy.

I refuse to buy any further products via MyCommerce. So I hope FSDreamteam will continue to offer the choice of purchasing through other channels such as SimMarket, if not, unfortunately you've lost a customer!

And again, if you just did what you were supposed to do ( contacting support email ), not only you would have got a copy of the installer you lost but, you would also got the chance to test a new kind of installer we are testing right now, which is able to download, install and activate all products, COMPLETELY solving the issue of Digital River's expiring links, even for products without a Trial.

This is what we are doing these days but, since the new installer is...new, we are letting it test to users that lost their installer to get some feedback, before releasing it to the public at large.

NodTheRog

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2022, 06:22:38 pm »
That's good to hear Umberto. Thank you for the additional information. I will put in a support email for CYVR as you've instructed.