Author Topic: Reg. Key  (Read 1080 times)

AMC072

Reg. Key
« on: January 12, 2022, 07:01:31 pm »
Hello,
I recently bought gsx for fsx steam, sadly I didn't receive the registration key on the e-mail I aksed my receipt to be sent to. could anyone help me pls?

Thanks

Kyle

P.S. : I have the received the payment message on my phone but not the digital receipt with the registration key

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Reg. Key
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 10:10:15 pm »
You have two choices. First, check your spam. If that doesn't work, try this.

https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite/
Captain Kevin

AMC072

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2022, 01:05:38 pm »
Hello again,

According to the system the given E-Mail doesn't have a licence, is there another way to get my reg. keys back ? I have the confirmation message on the phone if needed to tesify that I actually bought the product.

Have a nice day

Kyle

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2022, 04:39:47 pm »
If you bought from FSDT website, you can be sure an email has been sent to you to the email address you specified when purchasing the product so, the only possible reasons why you haven't got a purchased receipt are:

- You mis-typed your email or inserted an invalid address

OR

- You inserted a valid address, but not the one you think you did so, check another email address you might have used

In any case, as explained so many times on the forum, and on the manuals too, you should NOT post questions about orders on the forum, because now my next question would have been something about your personal details or your proof of purchase, which we cannot obviously share on the forum.

That's why you should always use the SUPPORT EMAIL ( the address is on the "Contact Us" page of this site ) for questions related to orders.