Author Topic: GSX Menu bug **SOLVED, not a GSX bug**  (Read 1027 times)

Beedan

GSX Menu bug **SOLVED, not a GSX bug**
« on: January 07, 2022, 01:22:42 am »
Hello,

I have recently came across this after doing 2 or more flights with the FSLabs with GSX but I can depart and arrive with GSX just fine, but if I depart from the arrival and do the return as soon as I get back into the departure airport the menu breaks from the last selection made at the arrival departure.

Example

EGLL (Heathrow) - LPPT (Lisbon) | GSX works fine
Do the return no sim restart
LPPT (Lisbon) - EGLL (Heathrow) | GSX Menu breaks from the last selection made at the departure/ turnaround
Which in this case was me selecting Push Back at Lisbon and it disconnecting the jetway.
But then in Heathrow asking to select the Jetway back in Lisbon even tho I am in Heathrow

I have attached the image that the menu shows when getting back into Heathrow on stand I even tried to select a stand after vacting runway and still the same menu

Any help would be great to resolve this, I even tried running 'Couatl_Updater' or 'Couatl_Updater2' and does nothing
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 03:28:18 pm by virtuali »

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Captain Kevin

tosco92

Re: GSX Menu bug **SOLVED, not a GSX bug**
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 04:16:37 pm »
ho modificato il file mission panel come ho letto e adesso funziona. ma che problema รจ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Menu bug **SOLVED, not a GSX bug**
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 04:55:18 pm »
The two threads linked above clearly explain what problem is, and why it's a P3D bug. Which should be pretty obvious consider, as you said yourself, it was fixed by acting on a P3D file, unrelated to GSX.

Basically, the Html menu in P3D is still not reliable, it was disabled in P3D 5.2, because it wasn't stable enough. Apparently, is still not entirely fixed, that's why reverting to Scaleform fixes the problem.